+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Military & Relationshp

Military & Relationshp

Hi all-

My boyfriend of 7 years and I have been having major issues. I moved all the way to Texas for him and then ended up having to move back because we continunally argued.

So I got a job back up in PA where I live now and he is on vacation with his friends in Florida. I trust him, but he hasn't called me once since he has been there and I am always the one to text him first. This is getting so frustrating. I'm not sure what to do or how to feel. We plan on etting engaged this year and it just seems like if he can't call or text me on vacation it is inconsiderate. We usually talk on the phone every night. Since I have been with him for so long I dont know anything else, like how other guys would handle this or the girl. Any advice plz?

Thanks

Natalie

Don't get married unless the communication gets better. Marriage isn't going to end all these arguments, it's going to escalate them.

Why the military reference in your thread title? Are you leaving out something about the military?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention we were long distance for 4 years because he was in the military. That is why I moved to TX for him. He is out of the military now but decided to get a job down there after he was discharged.