Good Days to all viewers and thanks for those who advise me wisely,

Introductions : i had being in relationship with my gf for almost 6 month(my first love), everything was so smooth and sweet where we did spend alot times together(almost everyday). i was being so caring and everytimes before i do something i would think of her feeling first. i even quit my msn and fb. my life only for her. But there is a problem where her parents doesn't like me at all and keep block her from seeing me. but we still continue our sweet life from being knowlegde by her parents. I m 25 and she was 22 old. Both working.Our relationship somehow got problem sometimes because i easy jealous when guys text her or call her up. BUt i think mostly guys would act exactly the same as i do.

Problem : today she going to somewhere else far from me because having examinations that she not yet completed last times. This morning i did call her and ask her what she plan to do before going outstations for exam with her mum then she said going to study a while. The when i sign on fb for gaming purposes, i notice she was playing fb (comment on guy post) and not study so i get piss off cause she talk and do differently. So i did sms her and ask her y she act like that, its seem hard for me to trust her anymore but that message i was kind of joking and wan c how her reactions was towards me. Then she reply me with angry and rude words where she seem not agree for what i m saying because of wat she comment on guy post. guy post was (nothing to do) then she comment(go outstation shopping). Then i ask her (how u feel if i act the same thing to u as well? and y u so mad becoz of small things?) and she replly (Nothing) to me. i was thinking of giving her a call up but being cut off because she was accompany by her mum.

Actions : after cutting my call, she text me that she feel sleepy and wan sleep in car for the journey. I did message her alot apologizes and what i means for the emotions that i having. Then at last she dint reply me on anything, so did she really mad at me or just wan sleep after being moody ? What should i do? wait her reply or? when a girls said nothing , did they really means nothing or something? izzit all my fault? please advise me. thanks alot.