+ Follow This Topic

Thread: yes, i am a virgin(man)

yes, i am a virgin(man)

hi im a 23 year old guy and i know i might catch flak for saying it but i dont care. i am a virgin.

i have a fair excuse, growing up i was always shy and overweight so i just avoided social situations, so it never happen for me.
    but since then i have lost alot of weight and i'm noticing that girls are paying a lot closer attention to me, but this thread really aint about them it is about one girl in particular.

well i really like this girl, who has had more partners than i have so to speak. i know she digs me because she compliments me on how handsome i look now and we just get along really well. so i told her i was a virgin and it felt great to be able to tell someone that. she totally didnt mind or think me weird for being so.

but i would really like to know how to take our relationship to the next level because i really want her to be my first.i guess im just kind of clueless when it comes to trying to woo a woman. but im a quick learner. also the thing is i want to be able to please her as well. i mean it's not like i am ignorant of the female anatomy, i learned enough to know where a woman likes to be touched and how.
    but me and this girl talk about everything and she mentioned that she has never had an orgasm. and i thought it unfair considering the partners that i know she has been with and not one every pleased her in that way. the thing is i think she is owed one and i would very much like to give it to her.(so maybe we can share two firsts together)

so if any female out there could lend me some advice i would be much obliged. i really like this girl. if there is any info out there on the web on pleasing a woman or seducing one, please let me know about it. and if any women out there are willing to help out a desperate romantic you would be doing me a grave favor.
    Last edited by stonedimmac; 11-06-10 at 01:06 PM.