+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am nothing

I am nothing

why do we live this ****ing life working from 9 to 6, without any bright moment, every minute is like hell, no happiness, no dreams, only frustration.. only pain,, no other way like death, yes, death-the only surefire way to endure this pain. why do I think of suicide every time I look out of window, every time
    just want some love...

I'm sorry you feel that way. I think you should start thinking of the better things in life... maybe you should quit your job and find something else that would make you happy. Maybe you should travel or do something new... I think you just haven't found what makes you happy yet... but once you do, you will no longer start feeling that way, and you will start to love life.

If you want to let some rage out, have you considered going to a legal firing range? Shoot a few hundred rounds into a couple of targets, good way to vent.

in my country ther are no such entertainment types, here is a real prison with no way out
    just want some love...

I do feel like this at times, and then round the corner comes a documentary of the most unfortunate people in the world.......I cry, have a glass of wine and forget the horrible feelings.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Suicide? Ohhh no.

Ok.

What's your email address, aksy?

I'm gonna go ahead & send you that book NOW!

You ask why? I don't know why. Life can be pretty hard and I've never found any explanation as to why.

For some reason, some people seem to be immune to despair, even when living in horrible situations while others just... crumple. You sound like you're crumpling, asky. Tell me, can you remember NOT feeling this way?
    Spammer Spanker

Hey imagine my parents working from 6am to 1am? It's almost 20 hours there. This is life. You work hard for the family you love. If you don't; then you work hard for your future.
    You might be working like **** now but in the future you might be able to relax and enjoy life.

Life was never easy to start off with I guess...

Actually, despite what you are saying now, I think that you are very much alive. Your just not in a position were you are able to express it yet. As long as something is hurting you, as long as you are able to feel pain (of any kind), you are just as alive as anyone else. If not more so. Why? because you know what it is that drives you through the day. You have a reason to live. I know that what I said seems to contradict everything you have said in this post, but I think its true. Your goal is obvious, you are looking for love and that is probably the only thing that would really make you happy. Well, since you seem like an obsessive person, which means that you probably think of everything else as a distraction, my advice to you is this. If love is what makes you happy, if that`s your reason to live, make sure that the type of person that you go for will be similar to you.

Well, if you're stuck on a hopelessly lousy job from 9 to 6, how about finding interesting stuff to do from 6 to 9?
    It's what, like... 99% of the world's population does?

There's gotta be something in this life that you actually enjoy doing.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

I just need turnover...
    just want some love...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually when you consider how statistically unlikely your very existence is, its beyond foolish to even consider something like suicide.

Life is a gift. If you are unhappy, then change what you are doing. If you are afraid to change, then work on finding courage. People survive and rise above all sorts of terrible things: poverty, war, illness, death of a loved one. Seek out people who have what you don't and learn from them. Stay away from people who drag you down.

Try to see beyond your own feelings and life. Sure, in the grand scheme of things, we are ALL nothing. But, you have been given this brief time to make yourself better than nothing. So, get out there and do it. Time is short. Far too short to spend it feeling sorry for yourself.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Cause if life wouldn't be hard it would be too easy.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

First of all you are talking utter rubbish
    Suicide?
    Come on there are ways around this.
    If your life is not doing you any justice
    and your country is not 'satisfying' you, then move.
    Work, save up and go to another warm country where you can
    feel free and try meeting people at social events and clubs
    and just dancing away and letting all your cares fade.
    There is always a bright light at the end of every tunnel
    just takes work and devotion to reach it. Truly

Sapphire x

Life is hard for everyone.

Do I understand contemplating suicide? Sure. Been there, done that.

But I think you need to realize that the only person who can make you happy is YOU.

Don't like your job? Get a new one.

Don't like where you live? Move.

Don't like being alone? Go out and put yourself out there.

I'm sure there are numerous excuses for why you "just can't do any of that" -- but get real. If you want your life to be different it's up to YOU to make that happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast