+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend and I aren't having sex like we used to

Girlfriend and I aren't having sex like we used to

Hello all. So here I am, quarter to 6 in the morning and I'm just frustrated. My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 5 months now. She's 22 and I'm 21, only 6 months apart. We met at my work, I work at a restaurant. We had flirted some at work but she had a b/f so I never made any strong advances. One Saturday night we hung out with some work friends and had some drinks. Well we bar hopped and one thing let to another she ended up staying at my place (obviously her relationship at the time wasn't going well). For the rest of the week she continued to see me, us having hot amazing sex 3-4 times a day. That Friday she broke up with her b/f and we have been madly in love ever since. Also since that day we have been living together. She is so sexy and beautiful, waaaaaay out of my league. But she seems to find something in me

Anyways, the first month we still had great sex, once a day at the very least. Then she got a bacterial infection in her vagina. It produced a strong odor, but I wasn't bothered by it. But she had dealt with it before, once with her last ex who made some extremely rude comments to her about it when she was packing and moving out. So she was very self concious about it. Very understandable, and sex can aggitate the infection. So we slowed down. She had gotten on some anti biotics and the infection passed. But for the past 2 months we have had sex only about once a week now. I made attempts every night, never pressuring her and the moment I realize that it isn't happening I cut the sex advances, but I don't pull away enough to make her think I'm only after her for sex, because I'm not. It's just that we have terrific sex and have a great open relationship. I have spoken to her about this on numerous occasions. When I ask "Baby, do you want to make love?" it always seems to be something like "Aww babe I'd love to but...". And plenty of times during the day I'll tease her or make an advance and she will say "Ooo baby tonight" or "I wanna do it too" but only to flake out when it actually comes to it. When I show that I'm hurt by it she apologizes a million times saying "Oh baby you know I love making love with you but I'm tired". Or something along those lines.

Since we work together and live together I can't think that she'd be cheating on me, I mean when would she get the chance to? Anyways this is driving me nut and I'm getting to a point where I'm going to snap. I'm 21 years old and there aren't many things I'm exceptional at, but sex happens to be one of them and I love making her feel amazing.

Can anyone offer any insight on what may be going on? I deeply appreciate any advice given. And please speak up if I hadn't given enough info on anything.

Well, can you really blame her for the lack of drive if every time you have sex, there's a chance her infection might flare up? It's happened twice already (maybe more), good chance it'll happen again if you continue doing it like rabbits everyday. You wouldn't like it if there was a chance every time you had sex, an infection might occur around your scrotum right?

Maybe she really is tired...