+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: omg someone KILL ME.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *slaps you in the face*

you need to wake up and face reality and stop living in this dream world of yours.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    *slaps you in the face*

you need to wake up and face reality and stop living in this dream world of yours.

raverboy
    thanks for the slap. haha i really needed it somehow. THANK YOUUU. i'm moving on i guess. i want to. i am happy without him. why not? i still got a family to take care of. can't be bothered.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can move to hawaii and visit me... i'm single. ah hahahahahaha

raverboy

I found actually taking up a new interest was even better than just focusing on your current interests. It helps you feel like you're at a new era and reminds you that life goes on without your ex and can get even better than it was.

Important to keep telling yourself that your ex is your ex - no amount of thinking about them or crying for them is going to change that. So make the best of what you have!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    you can move to hawaii and visit me... i'm single. ah hahahahahaha

raverboy
    HAHAHAHA. I would if i can reach hawaii before you stop being single!
    Quote Originally Posted by boosh87 View Post
    I found actually taking up a new interest was even better than just focusing on your current interests. It helps you feel like you're at a new era and reminds you that life goes on without your ex and can get even better than it was.

Important to keep telling yourself that your ex is your ex - no amount of thinking about them or crying for them is going to change that. So make the best of what you have!
    Taking up new interest... Thanks for the advice
    I stop feeling like I had to beg him.
    I found out from his friend that he said if I grow up and be more mature; he might actually reconsider.
    I don't know why I find this offending but I makes me a little mad.
    It's like... "So you're just sitting and waiting for someone to be that miss perfect you wanted?"
    I don't know. =/

If you're actively seeking out information about him you're taking steps backwards with moving on because as you can see all it did was offend and make you mad as you said. Don't ask mutual friends about him, it is hard but don't check his social network page if he has one, and don't associate with his family. Right now you should be thinking that you don't care about him right now and it's okay to be totally selfish and self-centered in thinking you should only care about yourself right now. You need to have yourself in check first before anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG View Post
    If you're actively seeking out information about him you're taking steps backwards with moving on because as you can see all it did was offend and make you mad as you said. Don't ask mutual friends about him, it is hard but don't check his social network page if he has one, and don't associate with his family. Right now you should be thinking that you don't care about him right now and it's okay to be totally selfish and self-centered in thinking you should only care about yourself right now. You need to have yourself in check first before anyone else.
    ahh. it make sense. I suppose I should tell his friends to stop talking about him.
    I have his facebook! His social page... and.. ARGH. Yeah actually I admit I'm still looking at it everyday to see what his updates are. >< Okay... I will stop checking his page.

I guess if it's meant to be everything will fall into place without me worrying right? if we are not then this should be the end. I just felt like letting things flow by itself.

Put a rubber band around your wrist and snap yourself with it every time you start thinking about him.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Put a rubber band around your wrist and snap yourself with it every time you start thinking about him.
    I laughed when i read this at first. I always have a rubber band around my wrist but I've never thought of snapping myself. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

To think back it might actually work. I sound fine you know; like even with my friends but inside I'm kinda still bitter... but yeah. i wanna and i will make myself feel better. snapp snapppp!

Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
    ahh. it make sense. I suppose I should tell his friends to stop talking about him.
    I have his facebook! His social page... and.. ARGH. Yeah actually I admit I'm still looking at it everyday to see what his updates are. >< Okay... I will stop checking his page.

I guess if it's meant to be everything will fall into place without me worrying right? if we are not then this should be the end. I just felt like letting things flow by itself.
    Perhaps right now I'd be best to stop talking with anyone associated with him because I'm sure they are bound to ask that "So, what happen?" questions and want to take a guess who is probably going to know about what you all talked about? It's all about self-control. I will openly admit I checked my ex's Facebook nearly everyday for over 2 months after the breakup and I can tell you it does nothing but cause you pain and anger. That's why I stopped. It will not help you move on. Any time you feel the urge to check his page, DON'T. STOP. Take a breath and ask yourself, what's the point and why do I want to cause myself miserable pain? Because I'm sure once you read all the stuff he's not doing with you or posting pictures of his new girl and seeing that "In a Relationship with X Person" you're just going to be torn up about it. You know you will be yet you can't help yourself because you have lost your self-control. I'm not sure what you could do but instead of checking his page do something fun on the PC... play a game or distract yourself with something positive. One day you will be able to look at his page and maybe then you just won't care anymore and I'd just be like any other friend on your Facebook but obviously that day isn't today and certainly not for awhile.

Don't think about if things are meant to be you'll find your way back to each other. That's not healthy thinking because the thought of getting back together will be on your mind. It is not impossible and there is success stories on people getting back together but in my opinion enough time must pass before such a task can be tackled. But you absolutely don't want to be thinking that right now. What you want to be thinking is just focusing on yourself right now and your own happiness. I know it's hard as heck.. it's supposed to be. Life is challenging you and you must accept this challenge and not accept defeat. In the end you'll be a stronger woman.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonG View Post
    Perhaps right now I'd be best to stop talking with anyone associated with him because I'm sure they are bound to ask that "So, what happen?" questions and want to take a guess who is probably going to know about what you all talked about? It's all about self-control. I will openly admit I checked my ex's Facebook nearly everyday for over 2 months after the breakup and I can tell you it does nothing but cause you pain and anger. That's why I stopped. It will not help you move on. Any time you feel the urge to check his page, DON'T. STOP. Take a breath and ask yourself, what's the point and why do I want to cause myself miserable pain? Because I'm sure once you read all the stuff he's not doing with you or posting pictures of his new girl and seeing that "In a Relationship with X Person" you're just going to be torn up about it. You know you will be yet you can't help yourself because you have lost your self-control. I'm not sure what you could do but instead of checking his page do something fun on the PC... play a game or distract yourself with something positive. One day you will be able to look at his page and maybe then you just won't care anymore and I'd just be like any other friend on your Facebook but obviously that day isn't today and certainly not for awhile.

Don't think about if things are meant to be you'll find your way back to each other. That's not healthy thinking because the thought of getting back together will be on your mind. It is not impossible and there is success stories on people getting back together but in my opinion enough time must pass before such a task can be tackled. But you absolutely don't want to be thinking that right now. What you want to be thinking is just focusing on yourself right now and your own happiness. I know it's hard as heck.. it's supposed to be. Life is challenging you and you must accept this challenge and not accept defeat. In the end you'll be a stronger woman.
    Yeah. I checked his facebook EVERYDAY. (not nearly) but everyday and probably a few times a day. I know I have to stop. after reading what you said I guess I'll only feel miserable. I felt like I need to abandon my facebook for some time too. So that I don't look like a retard when I posted something stupid. Yeah, I can do plently of stuff other than facebook actually.
    Thank you I need to find my own happiness indeed. I'm actually not very strong I know. I just need to keep occupying myself with movies and movies and books and... movies and... cleaning... I hope my determination can last. I will try!

Hahaha, I did this to waste my time.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
    HAHAHAHA. I would if i can reach hawaii before you stop being single!
    but if you're this crazy drama queen, then hell no. you can forget ever coming to hawaii..hahaha

raverboy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12