+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys Aren't That Different..

King Zarathu Guest

Guys Aren't That Different..

hey--this is mainly to girls.

i was thinkin' about my g/f a while ago and i realized something. a guy sends a girl roses, buys her stuffed animals, takes her out, plans the dates, pays, and does many more things.

ladies--make ur boyfriends WORSHIP you lol and do hear me out:

1) Guys like getting roses too.

2) Guys like neck kisses too.

3) Guys like teddy bears that comes from their mates too.

4) Guys like getting asked out.

5) Guys like it when a girl decides to plan a date that day.

And.. a symbolic one.. I bet a guy would LOVE it if you paid for the movies or the date that time.

It does several things. First off, it shows that you are NOT in it just for his money. Second, it's a turn-on. And third, it makes a guy feel more comfortable around you.

It is true ladies. Even if not done as often, doing a little something like one of these for your guy will help make him feel very comfortable. I know i'd really appreciate it if my g/f made it easier on me and made some plans for us once in a while.

I concur.

Rod Steele

King Zarathu Guest
    Any other suggestions guys?

Yeah, my ex-g/f would plan things like that, not all the time, but just to surpise me and than one day when I was having a rough day, she got me a teddy bear that had a little T-shirt on it that says I love you. It was extremely sweet of her. Yeah I agree though that guys like when those things happen.

Hmmm I have never gotten roses from a girl so that might feel kinda weird, but I agree with you on 2, 4, and DEFINITELY 5!

Mark

I don't know if this is true or not, but My BF drives me around everytime we go out. He said he would like to be driven around when I get my license. Soo...

6. Guys like being driven around. (?)
    "Elevator doors don't like me. Automatic doors don't like me. Car doors don't like me. Closet doors don't like me. Hell, all doors don't like me... I'm so disfunctional."

King Zarathu Guest
    LOL!!! sure why not--send his ass some roses on the day you get ur license with a card saying "i'm picking you up at so and so time, be ready"

um well my bf doesn't worship me so...

King Zarathu Guest
    do you send him stuff like that?

yup. i'm a romantic and he is not...i'm used to it. he loves me and all, just deosn't think about that kind of stuff.

King Zarathu Guest
    do you wish he did?
    If YES, here are some steps:
    1) Talk to him about it while stripping his clothes off with a leopard-skinned bikini underneath with KrAzY sex awaiting him.
    or
    2) Ignore the problem and hope he decides to do that when he grows up
    or
    3) Slap his ass upside the head until he gets it
    or
    4) Bend over! Time for a spanking!

If NO, here are some steps:
    1) Take advantage of it while you can.

*sigh*

my smart ass 14 year old part of me took over.

i have gotten used to it. sure i would love for him too but it will never happen because he is just not like that. we have talked about it many times. its not like he doesn't care for me or do stuff for me or show his affection he just doesn't think of all hte little sweet stuff!!

i was in a relationship like that b4. i convinced myself that it wasn't a big deal that he wasn't very romantic or affectionate. but after a while i couldn't kid myself anymore about it and things just got horrible. i hope that doesn't happen to you, luvtif.

thanks. i just had to decide that i love him too much for that to be a make or break issue. and if its not a make or break issue, then there is no sense arguing about it ever. i love him for the way he is and the way things are. now i would love for that stuff to happen more often, but when it does happen it is REALLY sweet. and another guy couldn't make me as happy as he does even if he did all of those things!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast