+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Save me from my self

Save me from my self

Hi,

i went with friends out drinking, having fun and met a girl. We shared the night together and i kind of started to like her.
    So we had a date the next weekend. But i always come across to keen, to fast and i think that scared her away.
    I fall to fast in love and i realise thats not good. I get kind of nervous and can hardly relax in female company that i like.
    This weekend i went to a date with a her and the next day i heard off a friend that she is not really having a interest in me.
    I believe i scared her away and now its a bit to late to change the situation but i want to try.
    Maybe i could give her a message in the middle of the week asking her to go to the pub with our group of friends.
    That way i wouldnt exactly be a date and it would give me the opportunity to show her i'm not abit mental.
    Any advice for how to deal with the situation and how to change my character would be appreciated.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    stop pushing her so hard. if she's not interested in you, showing MORE interest on your part will only push her away. give her time and if she doesn't warm up to you, then find another girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Take notice of what the friend says, girls talk!! She isn't that interested and that is why she has backed off.

If someone doesn't have an interest, they back off and it wouldn't have made a difference if you have moved fast or slow, she'd have still backed off.

I guess you could try once more with her.....but have no expectations. Attraction can't be forced and if she aint 'feeling' it, then she aint 'feeling' it.