+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she want to be with me, and what is up with her?

Does she want to be with me, and what is up with her?

I posted that question a few minutes ago, and I just only now noticed how big it came out. I didn't realize how many things I wrote. So if you want to know the full story answer to the other thread, but here's a short version..

She talks to me in a sweet way, and we text each other very often, and she often even texts me first, but she's trying to avoid going out with me, by finding excuses, and here's what happened once when we were talking, she told me she's confused, so I asked her what she's confused about, and she said "I was just hurt many times in the past, and I'm not sure that agreeing to be with you was a good idea, not that I regret it, I just don't want to hurt you", so I was like "I promise I'll never hurt you, and if I'm sad sometimes that's nothing in front of how happy I am that we are together", so she just said "oh ok." Now I'm not sure what she really feels about me, and whether she loves me, or at least has any feelings for me. What does she feel about me? And is she going to break up with me any time soon?

Guylaine Gauthier, Montréal, 514-212-2644, 450-978-9038, 514-433-5389, 514-799-7727, 450-979-1614, 450-622-2203, 514-906-3040, 1-866-302-2778. During the last ten years, as a real boy, I had many good searching results for Hooker in Québec. My relatives asked me to give them the best of the field. For sure, no street one… No cheap girl… Just luxury and deep deep pleasures! Normally, my friends prefer young and tight girls like anyone, but the woman stated here isn’t energetic and lubricate, but you get the Full Granny possibilities: wide fisting, scat, golden shower, cum filling eyes, hair pulling, bad talk and red slaps (suppl.), long nails and scary big butt. Complete privacy as well! You can note her phone number in a paper in your wallet. At the beginning, you’ll have to call her randomly couple times during first week, to show some good intentions, and that you’re not a cop. After, you have a fat cat in your bed! The reason of her part time sex work is not for school books!!!... She needs money to reimburse a governmental CSST work insurance massive fraud she did last year. About False and Makeup Depression report. Her big mouth lost her in the past, and Now it’s a salvation! A desperate Hooker is also the one you need to meet. Be kind and they‘ll do their best for you. It’s my prerogative.

Okay, anyone who's not a spammer looking to help?

Well, you just ask her why she think she would hurt you. No one on this forum is a psychic. You deserve a straight answer and if she doesn't give you one, she is probably just playing with you. This is usually how it goes.

Thanks a lot...but I don't know if I should press her and bring this up again...

of couse you should bring it up. Do you not think it is a pressing issue that she doesn't know if she wants to be with you?