Hey there, my names Apollo. When i was in elementary school, i didn't really have any friends that i hung out with, not counting my cousin. But, when i was in the 2nd grade i met a girl named Elena. Something i guess (not meaning to be cheesy) struck me about her. (still not trying to be cheesy) I even remember bells going off in my head and maybe even a rainbow, so when it was time for recess i started talking to her. I was nervous, but somehow i made a good impression. Even though i was a boy, her mom didn't mind letting her spend the night, neither did my mom. We shared our birthdays and she once spent the night at my house for a week. However, one night i kissed her in my sleep (yes we slept in the same bed) and everytime someone brought it up she turned bright red and never looked me in my eyes. 3 years later after staying with her and one of her friends ( yeah i'm a ladies man ) house i was laying in bed and for some reason i couldn't get her off my mind. After a few minutes i thought up something. Just maybe i might be in love with her (I kept this to myself). That same year I had been selected to be in the early college program ( I'll have an associates degree by the time i graduate high school), which meant leaving my elementary school and going to middle school. I asked one of my friends how Elena felt about my leaving and going to middle school. She said there was a look in her eye almost like " a hole was ripped out of her when i didn't show up the first day." It made me happy that she missed me, but also a little mad at myself for leaving. So, she suggested for my birthday that they come over. However, she had to leave early which meant Elena and i were all alone in my room. Later we went out to eat. She was playing with my phone (and looking through my messages) and i was in daydream land. She looked at me and asked me who i was winking at almost like she was mad. I was surprised but i said no one and the rest of the night was normal. So I've been thinking of asking her out, but i'm a little dense when it comes to knowing if a girl likes me. I need some advice on if she might like me and if i'm in love.