+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem, need help

Problem, need help

So i have a bit of a problem.
    A couple days ago i started talking to this girl again that i havent talked to in a couple years.
    Back when we did used to talk a couple years ago, she told me she was attracted to me.
    Her friends would tell me she was obsessed with me and would never stop talking about me.
    When i found this out, i let her know i didnt really want a relationship at the time.
    After talking to her for about a week now, and getting to know her i wouldnt mind being with her now.
    Problem is i was checking her fb last night and it said she was in a relationship.
    Heres my question, would a girl that liked you that much, want to start talking again just to be friends?
    She even asked me to come over to her house this friday so we can hang out.
    Should i confront her about this issue then or through a text now?
    Help would be appreciated, thanks.

sounds like she's still into you. she is going to use the "friends" card to try to get close to you again. if she is with another guy and is trying to build something up with you, what is to stop her from doing that to you later on down the road? not a good way to start a relationship. i would stay friendly online or whatever, but as long as she has a bf, i would stay out of the picture. when she dumps the guy, then i'd say it's safe to hang out with her...
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    sounds like she's still into you. she is going to use the "friends" card to try to get close to you again. if she is with another guy and is trying to build something up with you, what is to stop her from doing that to you later on down the road? not a good way to start a relationship. i would stay friendly online or whatever, but as long as she has a bf, i would stay out of the picture. when she dumps the guy, then i'd say it's safe to hang out with her...
    So you dont think i should show signs of being attracted to her?