+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A question about kissing

A question about kissing

For the females here:

Have you ever kissed a guy you're dating or in a relationship with who closed his eyes when he kissed? If so, what did you think of him closing his eyes?

Do you ever close your eyes when you kiss a guy? A lot, once in a while, or almost never?

Do you prefer that a guy kiss you with his eyes open or with them closed, or do you not care either way?

C'mon, ladies, please give me your thoughts. I'm looking for answers to these questions because it has to do with a dating relationship that I was in that ended, and that I've detailed here previously (see Love Advice forum). I'll elaborate once I get some feedback from y'all.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should ALWAYS have your eyes closed, open is just weird.

OH MY GOD! CLOSE YOUR EYES! I always close my eyes and sometimes they randomly flutter open and sometimes he has his eyes open... it is freaking WEIRD and makes me so nervous and i just hate it. CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!! its creepy if you dont. and its cute if you do ♥

it depends on the mood. if my bf and i are being really passionate/horny we tend to have our eyes open every once in awhile to see how the other person is reacting. if we are in more of calm/romantic mood then we tend to leave our eyes closed. it might be a little awkward when you are kissing and both of your eyes open at the same time, but if you are really comfortable with the other person, it's no big deal...
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Eyes closed is just alot cuter, and it enhances your senses of the actual kiss, leaving you excited and wanting more. The only time you should open your eyes is if you wanna take a sneak peak at your lover to see his/her reaction or if your in the mood to watch eachother. Some people like it, others dont