+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jump Start Over?

Jump Start Over?

Hi All,

I broke up with a woman recently and within a day she went out and started another relationship with a guy she was taking to while were together. I had my suspicions and then they were confirmed. She said she slept with him the first night they went our after we broke up. She said she knew him via emails and never met him in person till the night after we broke up. She saw pictures of him though.

Anyways, while we were together she said she loved me and I did too. Then I broke up and she did a quick Jump Start Over with this other guy.

Do you think this woman is vain, shallow, insincere or just has a need to have someone to hold? I don't want to take it personal and am doing well about it since I cannot force someone to choose me but it was a shock to have this happen right in front of me. Guess she was desperate.

THoughts? Thanks!
    We learn about ourselves in relationship with others.

From the sounds of it, insincere. But, how long did you two date for, and was it serious?

She is just weak, not worth making thoughts about her, sorry but that's the ugly truth
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

She's been pissed off that you broke up with her and did it and to make herself feel better. Or she did it thinking she could get over the breakup quicker perhaps.

I know one thing, jumping from one guy to another and immediatley is something I've never done. I never had any desire for any other guy and when just broke up with someone I still may have loved. But I guess everyone deals differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy057 View Post
    From the sounds of it, insincere. But, how long did you two date for, and was it serious?
    We dated for 8 months. We lived together after 6. It got rough living together. She was sloppy and unmotivated. Talked about going to school but never made a commitment to any classes. Just talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud206 View Post
    She is just weak, not worth making thoughts about her, sorry but that's the ugly truth
    Thanks. I agree. I'm older and more experienced now so though I fell sad at times I know to let it go and not take it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    She's been pissed off that you broke up with her and did it and to make herself feel better. Or she did it thinking she could get over the breakup quicker perhaps.

I know one thing, jumping from one guy to another and immediatley is something I've never done. I never had any desire for any other guy and when just broke up with someone I still may have loved. But I guess everyone deals differently.
    Thanks azure. I agree, her reaction is certain unconventional but speaks to her upbringing, values, etc. Her mom, from what I was told, was a stripper and dated many many men. Guess the apple did not fall far from the tree.

shrug and move on.