+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friends with benefits...

Wow, you my friend are disgusting! I couldn't imagine sleeping with so many girls. I'm just stating the obvious here.

One of these days, you're going to end up sleeping with a girl who does have an STD. It doesn't matter if you're clean or not, that doesn't mean that the girls are clean.

Also, from how it looks, I doubt you even ask if they have an STD before you have sex with them. It seems you just rush into it.

Also, the girls will probably lie to you about it since they seem to have no regard for you whatsoever. And you're probably the same way.

What you're doing is not safe at all. I doubt you know what you want anyway. If you're acting like this, you're not ready for a relationship.
    Last edited by Raze; 28-07-10 at 10:17 PM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Wow, you my friend are disgusting! I couldn't imagine sleeping with so many girls. I'm just stating the obvious here.

One of these days, you're going to end up sleeping with a girl who does have an STD. It doesn't matter if you're clean or not, that doesn't mean that the girls are clean.

Also, from how it looks, I doubt you even ask if they have an STD before you have sex with them. It seems you just rush into it.

Also, the girls will probably lie to you about it since they seem to have no regard for you whatsoever. And you're probably the same way.

What you're doing is not safe at all. I doubt you know what you want anyway. If you're acting like this, you're not ready for a relationship.

what is disgusting is how you think you know me and the girls I am with but I forgive you for thinking that if you were to sleep with a few people in a short time they would have to be complete strangers and liars and shit. For sure now I am feeling all confused about if I really do want a relationship but why I decided to comment on my own post again was because I figure all the ladies out there who have a guy chasing after them and they are not sure if he is the guy for them or not should perhaps give him more of a chance to win them over or piss them off because I am a guy who when I commit to a girl it is all about her and if you play me around and act like you don't want me I will find people who do want me close and it just goes from there. I definitely understand that I take a risk makin love like this but the truth is we all take risks every time we get out of bed and at least I am honest about the risks I am taking and take all the precautions to keep the sexy ladies around me safe. I am glad to write about this because it's funny that if you met me in real life you would never be disgusted by me... unless I started talkin about sex lol

i'm not saying you're in the right or wrong. i just found it weird to read 'me and the girls i am with'.

I am not trying to play it like I am gods gift to women that is for sure. Nor am I trying to say that I can have any girl I want. Life has just worked out this way for me at the moment and I am thankful to give so many orgasms lol. I probably should have worded it "me and the girls I get with"

no no i didn't mean that dw. just be careful, as im sure you are at the moment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12