well, today is the day. 1 year ago we told each other how we felt for each other and we became the happiest ppl around. we completed each other that day and found love when we least expected. we didnt know wat was going on and was scared of our feelings but we told each other and became whole and became one.

now i celebrate this day alone, thinking of that day as clearly as it was yesterday. remembering every moment we talked and every word that we said. that was the beginning of my happiness and hers as well. now, i hold on to memories and hope for that day to come back again. we both filled the hole that we had in our hearts that day and now, i am left with a hole again. i have given her my heart and she now still holds my heart. i dont even think she knows wat day this is or how important this day is anymore. the thought prob hasnt even crossed her mind since she has no feelings for me anymore. its going to be a very depressing day to feel the way i feel now and not have the one that i love with me to hold and profess me love for her again.