+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too much of an asshole, what should I do?

Too much of an asshole, what should I do?

Got myself into another sticky situation... part of learning/experimenting :s

Well here goes:

I was hanging out with this girl and a few friends at my friend's house out in the city. I am interested in this one girl there who I used to talk to quite often. Well I decided to get hammered and I ended up being the biggest a$$hole to her. Than before I left, she called some of her guy friends crying about how much of an a$$hole I was to her, and now they want to beat me up. Nonetheless, I still hooked up with her (just some tongue action, nothing more). I kept calling her names, slapping her, touching and I even put her down to floor (not even hard) because she did not want to hug me. I know the guys she cried to misinterpreted what happened as me trying to "rape" her in a way. She even said during the night that she was disgusted by me.

Obviously she's upset after me and does not want to talk to me anymore. I sent her an apology over text message saying something like: "I'm really sorry for being an a$$hole and I know I overdid it. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, I'll understand and if you still want to talk to me, I'd enjoy it". Her friend told me she read it, but she never answered back.

How should I play this situation now? I know she was interested in me and she definitely does know my good side...

Thank you

Enjoy your asskicking, I guess.
    Spammer Spanker

Wow, yeah sounds like you need the ass kicking. That's no way to treat a woman. Drinking is no excuse.

Wow. Biggest. Troll. Evarrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Enjoy your asskicking, I guess.
    Thanks for the constructive help.

Quote Originally Posted by allsmiles View Post
    Wow, yeah sounds like you need the ass kicking. That's no way to treat a woman. Drinking is no excuse.
    You sound like you like it up the ass.

Not sure if this is a troll attempt or just another sad excuse for another being. Either way, yes, enjoy your asskicking.

have fun getting bashed

why were you a douche anyway? not cool man. not cool. :/ probably no chance of you talking to her properly again. to me personally if my guy friend did that i would be like "if you let me kick you as hard as i can in the balls i'll forgive you." but thats just me. she might be different.

so good luck!