+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed I made a mistake

Advice needed I made a mistake

Istarted seeing this really nice guy and I ended up wrecking it like I normaly do but anyway I was with him on Sunday night at his and we were fine till Monday night when I got back home and started asking him questions if he was using me to get his ex jealous as it played in my mind, and I got my mate to speak to him through msn and asked him and that made him even more madder he sent me a text saying tell your mate thanks for not making me an you happen now, and he told me I acted like a 2 year old and doesnt want to know me now and said he blocked my number but I sent a text saying i'll speak to you once were both calmer I really like him an hes sweet and kind till I done that to him any advice on how to win back he kept telling me I wasnt getting used and I wrecked the best thing ever to happen to me this year I was even met to meet his dad an gf as they invited me for tea an he wanted me to be there I don't know what to do I don't want to text and make him even more annyoed and that will defo make him get a new number and I don't want that happening I told him I made a mistake that it can easy be fixed he went it can't, anyone know what to do on this or how I can win round his trust again and get him back please he was perfect.

Show up to his apartment crying? Explain everything to him, tell him you were being insecure... did anything happen in your past? Mention it!

.... You really did ask the wrong questions, and yikes! Getting your friend to ask the same thing is way worse! Good luck...