+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it love? or just lust?...

TnL is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Is it love? or just lust?...

I've know this guy for 10 months. We took class together and hung around occasionally. I feel he tries to get close, and it seems that he flirts a bit by telling some of his earlier relationships which I supposed to be private. I also get a lot of chemistry on him. I felt strong electricity when he touched my hand unconsciously. But for me, he was an ordinary friend in the emotion level, so I controlled all the chemistry and stayed in a friend's position.

We started texting and calling each other a lot more 3 months ago. We hug and get a bit intimated. But it doesnt feel like that we are in a relationship emotionally. I would like to say he was a good buddy!

I went out town for 3 weeks. Through this time, we texted a lot telling that we miss each other. But I feel he tries to control the relationship between us, as he doesn’t want to interrupt my life by bringing this relationship which is hardly to have any future (he does think so). When I travelled back from the trip, we finally met and got a lot more intimated… yes, we had sex. He is very nice on bed and shown great care. We finally faced the topic of love and talked about our strong feeling on each other long ago. It seems that we are now in a relationship, but for me, the emotion connection between us is still not very strong. I’m thinking whether we miss each other just becuz we being nice to each other and the intimacy we had… it seems that we don’t have that much to talk about as we used to be, but every time we meet in his place, he would like to have sex.

What is really love? I think i like him. But as I put more and more emotion in it and feel I have more love to him, I’m afraid if it’s actually just lust between us….

I once read somewhere, that you know it's crossed over from lust to love and when you can be with them, without feeling an urge to jump their bones each and everytime you meet.

I mean yeah, obviously you still have the desire to have sex, but banging them isn't your uppermost thought anymore.

Am sure a lot of people will disagree though, lol

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that ain't love but you have something worth persuing.