+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stereotypes and biases that I have about men/women. Maybe someone can help me out

Stereotypes and biases that I have about men/women. Maybe someone can help me out

I have this bias that I should just let out, and hopefully I can get some feedback on this.

Sometimes I think that women are so oppressed by patriarchy that it is therefore wrong for a man to stand up for himself and he should therefore treat a girl as a delicate flower.

Sometimes I think that men should just act dependent and weak and non confident towards girls in order to attack the system of patriarchy and pay this redemption and reparations for his participation in wrongdoing upon women.

Do you think that these beliefs reinforce or attack the system of patriarchy and gender inequality? Because obviously such behavior is usually unattractive to girls, but it does seem pretty caring and it does promote the general welfare of women to help liberate them from male injustice.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're American. Women in America are not oppressed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Woman demanding equality can be such hypocrites sometimes. On the news here in WA some teenager was pushing a cop and he punched her in the face. I think if she wants to act like a man she should get treated like a man.

There will NEVER be gender equality

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Woman demanding equality can be such hypocrites sometimes. On the news here in WA some teenager was pushing a cop and he punched her in the face. I think if she wants to act like a man she should get treated like a man.

There will NEVER be gender equality
    Was that not an example of gender equality?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I can't stand needy men

I love strong men and sensitive vulneable just does not do it fo me! I want a man to be a big bear and protect me

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Was that not an example of gender equality?
    Oh no sorry I suppose I didnt finish the story. Everyone is complaining about how wrong the cop was to hit a female. The NAACP even got involved because she was black and everyone is generally disgusted with how he acted so his job is being threatened.

This is the video here below.

The incident is being compared to a few months ago when two cops were kicking at a man on the ground. No one seems to take notice that in one situation the cops had control over the situation and in the other situation the cop was trying to gain control of the situation.

When professionals reviewed this video, they said the cop had remained professional and this was not a racist act nor any 'hate toward woman.' The people bitching about the video changed their argument to he was abusing his power.

Bullshit. They want you to believe that so they can make money off of your weakness.

Find yourself a foreign woman.

Whos making money?

That's sweet. If you ever love a girl you should always treat her as your delicate flower. But you also have to be tough at the same time. If not she'll probably think you're weak and a wuss. Well thats how i love my man <3 not sure bout other peoples

Whos making money?
    Mostly women in courts of law (whatever the system is in your respective countries) during divorce proceedings. It is one of women's key prerogatives: to find an "alpha male", turn him into a "beta male" (make you feel guilty about yourself, your desires, etc.) so they can control you and have your money.

OR punch a policeman in the face in the hopes that:

1. He doesn't retaliate (lest he feel guilty fort hitting back a "woman") and she gets the valuable feeling of being "strong, confident, and ...empowered...", you know... an American woman, hahaha, or.

2. He does retaliate and she can sue him for being a "sexist pig", a "macho" who "hates women", ... you know... the works... an American woman... hahahahaha.
    Last edited by Sixpacj; 26-06-10 at 03:18 AM.

People of either gender who are weak and needy are disgusting and unattractive.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Mostly women in courts of law (whatever the system is in your respective countries) during divorce proceedings.
    What a crock of shit. No one MAKES money in a divorce. Everyone loses.
    Last edited by vashti; 26-06-10 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post

1. He doesn't retaliate (lest he feel guilty fort hitting back a "woman") and she gets the valuable feeling of being "strong, confident, and ...empowered...", you know... an American woman, hahaha, or.

2. He does retaliate and she can sue him for being a "sexist pig", a "macho" who "hates women", ... you know... the works... an American woman... hahahahaha.

you're an asshole

Hell YEahh, 1000000% Flippin correct bro!

you're an asshole
    true dat... ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast