+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bad times :(

bad times :(

Today I was helping my dad with a very boring task, and so I had the chance to think about everything properly. And I've come to the conclusion that I need to cut much (but not all ) of the bullshit finally. You can probably tell from my emails and me thanking you so very much, that I think about you quite a lot. And I think, but I can't be sure, that I've made you think about me too. So what do you say to us writing down everything, with total honesty, that we think about each other? I'm talking the god honest truth no matter what it is, from our time in X, in between, and now, including the accident. And my parents and I have just had a great discussion where we described ourselves, so I think we should do that as well. I cross my heart and hope to die that I'll do this, and I hope you will too. Considering that I'm single (Y got engaged today, marrying in August, but she is going to Tokyo in May and June!), I think I will be more likely to get hurt (if that was possible ). I hope you'll have time to do this before you go to X. I do, as I have every evening free, which is why I have had a lot more time than you to write bullshit. As you haven't told me the date you are leaving to Z, my guess must have been more or less correct. Whatever happens it will make it better to go X with you.

So I will see what you say to it to begin with, and then we'll sort it out.

See you on May the 11th! definitely~

That was what I said to a girl at the beginning of May, it's now June 19th and she hasn't said a word to me since I sent it. I have sent a few emails since then, eventually one saying sorry and I accept full responsibility for everything, it's not your fault, and so on.

My history with this girl is this: We met at uni in 2006/7, went to a few parties together etc and were ok, we weren't best friends but I thought she was nice. This March I went to where she lives, and she was great there. Buying me loads of stuff, and generally being quite friendly and flirty. But she still does have a bf. I went home at the beginning of April, and was going to meet her in X on 11th of May, but after I sent that email she hasn't spoken to me, and we didn't meet.

I am going to move to where she lives (6000 miles away from me), and I am going there next year to try and get a job.

I've already asked my friends, but what do you girls think? Have I blown it with her forever, and can I not even be her friend anymore?

I think its completely creepy of you to follow this girl and try to live where she is. Saying you had an open discussion with your parents and wanted to do the same with her was a lame excuse to try and get her to say how she feels and it made you appear like a mommas boy. Seriously the email you sent was the equivalent to little kids passing notes saying "do you like me? circle yes no maybe" then you made it creepier by talking about marriage. You scared the girl off.
    if you move to where she is she will probably end up getting a restraining order against you. Word of advice, you should let this girl go and when the next one comes around dont throw yourself on her, speak to her in person when you want to talk about feelings, and dont be nauseatingly mushy. girls like a little bit of a chase too

OK that was harsh but fair. You really tell it like it is, which I guess is why I went on here, because none of my friends will do that.

The things is when I was where she lives on holiday she knew that I loved it there, and I said I would like to live there, she thought it was a great idea. She also brought up marriage when I was there, saying how great weddings there were. And she knows some of my history with Y, so it's slightly surprising that she is finally getting married so quickly.

She is 25 and still lives with her parents but she knows that I am only at home until September. So yes at the moment I am a bit of a mommas boy.

My few emails after that weren't mushy in the slightest, and I know that it will have to wait until I talk in person. But that's what I'm asking you, if I've already lost all chances with her, which I think I have, will she ever want to see me again?

The only reason I brought up Y was because swnsnbm is going to Japan as well around the same time Y is...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think she is AT ALL interested in being your friend. Stop contacting her.

Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's what I fear. Now I do think she doesn't care enough to tell me to **** off, that is why she hasn't. But I still have a guy friend who lives in Hong Kong who will probably do what I need to help me move. And I have stopped contacting her, this was the last message I sent few days ago:

When I said goodbye before, I didn't admit my mistake, that was about as much use at fixing this as a chocolate teapot...

You must be so pissed off, acting entirely out of character to continue ignoring me for so long. I know what I said was wrong, not only because you have a boyfriend, but getting you to write down everything that you thought about me was quite frankly ridiculous, and I am completely sorry. I know also that fbk isn't reality, it's just a bit of fun. So how could you have forgiven me by just deleting a picture, when I hadn't even admitted the full extent of what I had done wrong? I'm not expecting forgiveness or an apology, it's actually only cos you're so nice that you haven't told me to fvck off yet.

I couldn't have written this email before, because even when I stupidly sent the "??" email, I don't think I was totally over you. However, I am now.

Anyway, I now have less than three months to tough it out at home before I go back to uni in September, and then the good times can roll.