+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She breaking up with me tonight?

She breaking up with me tonight?

Some background before I start... my mom has been nagging me for the past two weeks that she likes someone better than my current gf, and I got into a big fight with my mom about this. I let it slip that I argued for a day with my mom and I were argueing about this to my girlfriend (I told her I was stressed from fighting with my mom for a full day, gf asked why, I told her I fought with mom about this.)

Anyhow, as a result, my gf has been hating my mom (which makes sense...), has gone on to say shes defriending my mom on facebook, and telling me to defriend my mom off facebook too. Ha... is funny... facebook drama.... anyhow, if either happened, then my mom would know that something is up. And honestly, I dont want to take my mother off facebook, shes my ****ing mother!

For the past two days she has been upset about it, and expecting for me to delete my mom off of facebook, and telling me constantly she hates my mom.

So, without further ado, here is our little convo...

girlfriend 12:43 pm
    thanks
    i kind of want to talk to you later

TheTooya 12:43 pm
    ok
    im free now if you want to talk too

girlfriend 12:44 pm
    i have work in 20 min

TheTooya 12:44 pm
    can I call you?

no

ok

do you really want to do this now?
    i only have 20 min
    really?

.. I dont know what you want to talk about
    im sorry :-(

girlfriend 12:45 pm
    ok genius, usually when someone says can we talk, it requires more than 20 min and usually you dont set a end time limit

TheTooya 12:45 pm
    ok... im worried now :-(

girlfriend 12:45 pm
    ok what do you want me to tell you ?
    seriously

TheTooya 12:46 pm
    i love you? :<

girlfriend 12:46 pm
    what am i supposed to say
    ok you are stupid

TheTooya 12:46 pm
    :-( well... ill have my phone on me, so call me when you get out of work?
    i love you..

girlfriend 12:49 pm
    ugh

TheTooya 12:49 pm
    :-( ugh to me saying I love you?

girlfriend 12:50 pm
    dshutup hold on

TheTooya 12:50 pm
    ok

girlfriend 12:50 pm
    im trying to do something
    god

girlfriend 12:53 pm
    g2g dont call or txt me

TheTooya 12:53 pm
    ok
    love you

ever

TheTooya 12:53 pm
    bb xoxo

STOP
    jesus christ
    you're stupid
    christ
    you're too needy
    and annoying me

TheTooya 12:55 pm
    im sorry, I'll talk to you when you get off work

girlfriend 12:55 pm
    no i mean
    in general

girlfriend 12:55 pm
    you're too needy
    and annoying me
    im busy
    get over it

TheTooya 12:55 pm
    I understand your busy, I got over it

girlfriend 12:56 pm
    no
    ur not

TheTooya 12:56 pm
    all I said was I love you, thats it

you still want me to call you all the ffing time
    you still txt me all the ffing time
    you still call me all the ffing time

I only text you to tell you i love you.. and i miss you...

it's cute sometiems but IM BUSY
    OK

ok
    I understand
    im sorry

girlfriend 12:57 pm
    and you get all fkajfjads;jfadls;kjasd when i dont respond or pick up
    wtf

TheTooya 12:57 pm
    I'll stop being needy and wont call/text you during the day

not even during the day
    i dont want ot have to call u every ****ing night
    or have to deal w/ you in the mronign

when im tired and sleepy and you wont ****ing HNAG UP
    youre like
    ok bye
    bye

TheTooya 12:57 pm
    ... I thought you asked me to give you wake up calls...

i love you
    miss you
    loe you
    bye
    bye
    FOR 10 ****ING MIN
    it's ANNOYING
    when u hang up
    just HNAG HTE **** UP

TheTooya 12:58 pm
    ... Im sorry...

girlfriend 12:58 pm
    -_-
    ok
    i need to go to work
    im late
    bye

TheTooya 12:58 pm
    ill ttyl bb
    good luck with work

girlfriend 12:58 pm
    ty

girlfriend : is offline 12:58 pm
    IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send girlfriend : a text message
    So my question... is this her breaking up with me tonight prob? I have been on the giving end, not the receiving.... should I expect the worst? :/
    Last edited by TheTooya; 22-06-10 at 01:17 AM.

Well judging from the above and given her immature and foul mouthed replies, combined with the fact that she wants you to befriend your mum on Facebook, lmao...I don't think she would be any great loss to you to be honest. She sounds a right nutter.

Maybe you should try out the female your mum thinks would be better for you

@azure
    *sigh* I definitely don't want to try for the girl who mom is suggesting (who is all the **** way in the Phillipines mind you), but if its over for my her, then I am not going push for a dead relationship...

Also, yea it may seem she is no loss... but it would also suck to lose someone that you put so much time and energy into...

But this could just be me thinking too much... idk
    Last edited by TheTooya; 22-06-10 at 01:46 AM.

This girl baited you into having this discussion with you. She expertly played on your heartstrings so that you'd worry and push her into the conversation. I've seen this game. Get rid of her.

Besides, moms have great intuition. If she doesn't like your girlfriend, there is usually a pretty good reason.

Mom actually approved of girlfriend 100% up until 2 weeks ago... then she found out that this girl who she finds more attractive had a crush on me... and now my current gf is minced meat... no intuition going on there :p
    Last edited by TheTooya; 22-06-10 at 01:51 AM. Reason: took out name

Well, then your mom sounds kinda shallow. And the only reason I can really think of your mom wanting you to pursue a girl that lives so far away is for cultural reasons.

Also, we are both young... I am 22 and she is 21, which may explain the immaturity :/

What immaturity? I'm unsure of how exactly your mom expects you to successfully pursue a girl that is so far away from you. The only reason can't possibly be that this girl is more attractive. Unless your mom IS that shallow.

No I meant my girlfriend and I are 22/21, and her message to me (first post in this thread), was on the immature side I thought... slash, I sound like an immature naive boyfriend through her Ims... (prob true :/)

But yea, my mom kinda is that shallow. She *Just* stopped talking about this girl... and how attractive she is, and went off telling me I am intimidating by beautiful woman and thats why I am not going for the PH chick.. <_< But, my mom also said she thinks this girl is a nice person, hard worker, etc...

Honestly, its a pain in the ass and I dont want to deal with this girl my mom is into. :/ I'm making the best of being with my current girlfriend, but half feel like things are about to end...

Would rather anticipate than worry, thats all

Well, if you want any chance at saving your relationship, you have to stop whining and start coming up with solutions. I'm guessing you live at home with your mom, or you wouldn't be so bothered by her interrupting your life like this. My guess is you don't have much of a choice. Time to move out, maybe?

I can tell from the way your conversation went with your girlfriend that she's running the show here. STOP. You need to tell her and show her that you want her. Stop feeling comfortable with how things are, 'cause look where that got you. Now you're about to pay for it. You allowed your mother to shake the foundation of your relationship. If you really felt confident about your relationship she wouldn't have felt such a need to push you over. My guess is that you're more afraid of displeasing your mother than you are about losing your girlfriend.

I usually like to say things nicely but your girlfriend is a bitch.
    But it is also time for you to cut the umbilical cord.

Yeah, forgot about that part. Your girlfriend is a bitch.

Eh, I don't live with mom, I am currently interning in NYC (so living alone in apartment), and then finishing up my masters degree this december (so living alone at school again). Post grad school... I am 100% not living with mom.

And honestly, I dont see how my mom shook the foundation of my relationship at all. She was being a bitch, kept on suggesting I date someone else, and I had a huge fight with her... and accidently told my girlfriend. What my mom said had no bearing on my relationship... at least on me. Girlfriend is a different story...

Well, your girlfriend is part of the foundation of your relationship. So, yes it did shake up your relationship. I'd be upset too if I found out my boyfriend's mother was suddenly trying to hook him up with someone else. I worked very hard to earn the approval of my boyfriend's mother and she and I have a great relationship. I know she'd be sad for us if we split.

You need to limit the amount of contact you have with your mother regardless. If she's having such a negative affect on your life and your relationship, you need to put a stop to that. I call my mother about once a week, and we'll talk for a few hours, then I'll continue on living my life. She wants to know that I'm alive, eating well, and am happy. If I have problems, she's more than happy to listen to me and give me advice. But I don't take everything she says so seriously. My mother has had her own life experiences and if she were to tell me I should break up with my boyfriend, I'd probably hear out her reasons, but then decide for myself what I want to do. Why are you letting your mother get to you like this?

Do you want to save your relationship, or not? Your girlfriend sounds immature and bitchy. You two need to have a serious talk in person, face to face. Talking or arguing online or via phone causes confusion and frustration and yields nothing positive.

But I didnt let anything my mom say bother me... I was just annoyed that she kept bringing it up... ._.

Well, I'm suppose to have a more serious talk with my girlfriend tonight... it will be on the phone unfortunately, she is in DC and I am stuck in NYC. Do I want to save our relationship? ... idk... I guess it depends on if she still wants to be in it still... Am I sounding too passive yet? I have a habit of being passive :/

But really, I do love my girlfriend, and I want to stay with her.... but I don't want to stay with her if she doesnt want to stay with me... does that make sense?

edit: When I say that my mom kept on bringing it up, I mean she would call me to tell me that this girl is really cute.... just, out of no where she would call me to just tell me that. It annoyed the shit out of me... <_<
    Last edited by TheTooya; 22-06-10 at 03:12 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast