+ Follow This Topic

Thread: checking guys out

checking guys out

do women do it a lot? How long does it take you figure out the guy isn't hot. I read some where less than 5 seconds or something like that. Is it wrong for people who are in love and together to look at other people?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you look at women who are hot, beautiful, or sexy? do you do this even if you love someone else? I'll bet you do. So do women. And no, it's not wrong- it's life.

It takes me less than 0.5 seconds to decide if he's hot.

Yes I look at other women and I try not to be too obvious about it but she always catches me and says something stupid like ,"You want me to get her number for you?" then I'll,"That would be great if you don't mind". So she gets pissed off at me for checking women out but she can check guys out especially hot guys on motorcycles and say something like, Oh isn't he gorgeous and he has a nice bike too". The I'll say some thing like,"Are you panties getting wet should we go home so you can get clean ones.....oops I forgot you don't wear any..my bad".
    So you see guys are assholes lol

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you both look and you're both little bitches (in a good way)... so long as your on the same page I guess it works perfectly for you. That however would not fly with me, nor would I make remarks like that either. But on the other hand I wouldn't check out other guys and comment on them either. And that is what works for us.

There is a difference in doing it blatantly, and in doing it as "Whoa, that guy is pretty hot looking." then whimsically moving on to more important things in your life.
    Roy...it sounds like she's doing what she does out of spite or to piss you off.

Or she's just really, really insecure.
    If you're going to check out a woman, avoid your tongue hanging out of your mouth and don't drool. Your girlfriend will get jealous, and you would have lost your chance with the chick at which you were staring.

For arguments sake, look, don't comment, and avoid being obvious about it. It is healthy to look, as long as you don't pursue or tell your girlfriend you weren't thinking about her during sex.
    *Edit* And there is TOTALLY nothing wrong with not wearing underwear
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.

I check out guys all the time. My boyfriend is super cute. He aint hot but I love him to bits and would never cheat. As long as I know that and he knows that I dont mind if he looks at other girls and he definitly doesnt mind me looking at other guys (seriously. its super annoying. i wish he'd be jealous sometimes.) Like the first chick said. It doesnt take you long. If he's hot- he's HOT. If he's not. then he's not. Besides I dont mind my man looking at other girls. only if shes hot though. If shes not hot then i'd be like wtf. Cause i appreciate a good body whether it be female or male. just sayin..