+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long will a guy in a relationship wait for sex?

Me personally: antything beyond 3 dates starts to look suspicious.

1. She is stringing me along for a reason I do not know - I lose interest.

2. She has low self esteem - tries to build her value by making me wait, in accordance with the principle that whatever you work for to attain, you value. She backwards rationalises that if she wants me to value her (casue she doesn't herself) she needs to "make me work/wait" for it. I lose interest...

All my long-term relationships started with sex happening relatively quickly...

As my friend put it, "if a woman meets the man's relationship criteria, then whether she puts out on the first date or the tenth, is irrelevant. If she doesn't do so soon enough, the guy reckons she isn't interested and bails."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea10 View Post
    Just curious guys how long if you're in a relationship would you wait for sex? And also if you're just dating a girl how long would you wait for sex?
    It depends. If my girlfriend told me she was a virgin and wanted to wait, is willing to give me hand jobs and blow jobs in the meantime, I would be willing to wait.

But damn, it would be hard ! (pun intended)

I usually have sex with a girl either on the first or second date. I once broke up with a girl cause we dated for 2 weeks and she would not have sex with me. She said she thinks 2 weeks is too soon and once she made a guy wait 3 month. I wasn't going to wait 3 month so i ended it. In all honesty i wasn't that in to her anyways. I think if it was a girl i really really liked... i might be able to wait a couple of weeks or even a month.. but any more then that,i would think there is something wrong with her. It might not be the right way to think,it is just how i think.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I respect it if a girl makes me wait. That whole courting period before you have sex is actually pretty fun.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Is sex is important to a girl ? curious

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this a serious question? ^

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Is this a serious question? ^
    It probably is, I've heard a lot of guys say they think females don't like or need sex at all..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess you're right. Well here on this forum the female posters LOVE sex, would divroce without it. It is urber important and we will never go without it. Women who don't liky sex are a MYTH (or at least they are not the majority).

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    @ Lahnabell:

"How long will a guy in a relationship wait for sex? "
    XD

As a guy, I would probably wait about 2~3 months if I was really liking the girl, and there was at least some form of passionate exchange (I can understand no sex, but if you can't enjoy a massage or some sensual kissing after 2 months then I'm out). If the girl was just stone-cold absolutely hands-off no touchy at all after a few weeks then I would explain that I am an extremely sexually passionate person and you seem to be lacking said passion so SEE YA!.

If I was head over heels in love, I would probably wait indefinitely, as long as there was SOME sort of intimate sexual contact after a month or two.

I could hang out with a woman and do things together like friends do, not everything has to be sex. You should probably define what type of relationship you expect from a person before getting too carried away. If you just want to be friends with a guy thats cool but you should let him know that you only want to be friends and nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I guess you're right. Well here on this forum the female posters LOVE sex, would divroce without it. It is urber important and we will never go without it. Women who don't liky sex are a MYTH (or at least they are not the majority).
    urm., is it? man, which is mean, a guy should be more 'expert' in bed ?, urgh I can't do it to my gf, hell yeah I want it, but it's almost my marriage, guess I'l just hav to endure it

After some frustrating sexless relationships when I was younger, I have usually followed the third date rule. If I didn't get laid by the third date, I moved on. But I made an exception for my current girlfriend, because we had great chemistry together right from the start, but she needed a long time together before she was ready to have sex. So I waited over six months, and she was worth the wait. Still, I regret those lost months when we could have had sex sooner.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Depends on the girl. But I'd wait a month and not any longer.

I've been waiting 8+ months.....can't take it anymore...

Mnt is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ok this may sound weird but I waited a long time in my current relationship. It doesn't make it worse in fact it was more enjoyable because we waited until we were both comfortable , no one forced it upon anyone. And it meant alot more to both of us. I can honestly say I've never felt like this and I will remember that night forever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast