+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long will a guy in a relationship wait for sex?

Depends on the people invlolved. Don't make your choice because of the other person.
    If they become impatient and push it, or dump someone over it, then good riddance. (Well, maybe not good, but is the goal sexual relationships, or deeper ones?)

While, I personally believe, it's ok to be selfish about what you want, I don't think it's always right to be pushy, or pushed for it. There should be some level of respect for your (perspective) partner.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea10 View Post
    Just curious guys how long if you're in a relationship would you wait for sex? And also if you're just dating a girl how long would you wait for sex?
    Just starting out? As long as we both need to feel comfortable about hitting the sack together. There is no way to predict how much time that will take--it could be as long as three months or as short as three hours (though in practice, it's typically a little more than a month).

If it didn't happen about two months in, however, I'd gently ask her what her intents were about our developing relationship. Maybe there's something wrong, and it needs to be cleared up before the first sex. Or maybe she's just interested in being friends.

Varies with every person. Not everyone can wait and have all the patience in the world. All you need to know is how comfortable you are in doing it. Sex is an intimate act, so for me I try to get to know the person first. Also know his health condition... you dont want to end up getting some STD's.

2 weeks then im a gonna lol

Make sure she is safe before you have sex. That's the rule I go by. It's best to be safe and you should both get tested for STDs before you have vaginal intercourse. That's the rule I go by.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

The first date I had with my ex-boyfriend, I made it clear that I wanna stay virgin until we're married, and he accepted and told me that he's religious as well. During our 8th monthsary, we was all touchy and everything and I reminded him of the boundary we had set between us and he was just like, "That's enough, I can't take it anymore... just once." And so I broke up with him. I don't want guys who can't respect my beliefs and will.

So for me, 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by silentmirror View Post
    The first date I had with my ex-boyfriend, I made it clear that I wanna stay virgin until we're married, and he accepted and told me that he's religious as well. During our 8th monthsary, we was all touchy and everything and I reminded him of the boundary we had set between us and he was just like, "That's enough, I can't take it anymore... just once." And so I broke up with him. I don't want guys who can't respect my beliefs and will.

So for me, 8 months.
    I could wait forever as far as I'm concerned, but if a girl told me that, it would last until the moment she told me that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by loyalover View Post
    urm., is it? man, which is mean, a guy should be more 'expert' in bed ?, urgh I can't do it to my gf, hell yeah I want it, but it's almost my marriage, guess I'l just hav to endure it
    Sounds like the last thing you're an expert at is sex.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123