+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend thinks sex is bad...

Girlfriend thinks sex is bad...

ok... This is my 3rd relationship. The past ones were fine, but I just didn't connect with them. They didn't last long either... So actually this is my first... agh! lol. The woman I am with now is absolutely amazing. She is gorgeous, extremely smart, and really is all that I want.

We have been together for 9 months now. She has had multiple partners in the past and always talks about the sexual acts that she used to perform with them. I never have had anything sexual besides kissing before I met her. She has touched me a few times in the nine month span, but I have never seen her, lower region, or been able to touch it either... She doesn't let me. I ask, and I moved my hand down slowly, when we were kissing when she was messing around with me, but she moved my hand away. This has happened on multiple occasions.

She says that sex is bad and is just business. She said the reason that she has performed the handjobs, which is the only thing i've gotten is because she is required to. I talked to her and told her she isn't supposed to do anything. Do what you want and what makes you happy. I told her that i don't even want her to perform the handjobs if she really thinks that they are just for business. that was probably... 4 months ago, and i haven't gotten anything since...

I know she likes masturbation and she has even said she has thought of me while masturbating, but she thinks that sex or anything is just business. She said that is what all guys want.

I have never done anything with a girl before. Just kissing. I was saving myself for the woman that I first and hopefully stay in love with. She is amazing to talk to and everything, but her getting upset and telling me that sex is just business and that all guys want is sex is really driving me crazy.. especially when she teases me about all of the past hook ups she has had. She knows that my first sexual contact was with her too... I don't know what to do. What should I say?
    I also talked to her about the teasing me, and she doesn't do it as often now, because it hurts my feelings.

One more thing. She says if i get her drunk, then she will do anything. Sex, blowjobs, anything with me. I said no. I don't want to have her do it like that. What does this mean when she says she will do it drunk? She says she loves the pleasure she gets masturbating... agh! I don't know what to do!!! It's driving me crazy! I am in love with her.

I guess it is a bit abnormal. Maybe she has had bad experiences in her past that is why she thinks sex is something disgusting. Try to approach her gradually, show love and respect towards her, show that yo love her not her body, and hopefully one day she will want to be with you herself.
    Good luck!
    just want some love...

Gigabitch thinks girlfriend is bad.
    Spammer Spanker

She says that sex is bad and is just business.
    Maybe it's time to looking 4 another girlfriend, don't you think so ?
    I don't belive in fairy tales anymore !

Business? was she in the sex industry? why would a healthy woman resent sex with her boyfriend? Unless you are not officially her boyfriend? This sounds strange.
    Does she have anything to hide? And why is she revealing details of past sex experiences while you don't get any? Makes no sense.

I am in love with her.
    Good luck for the future

I love her. We are dating and have been official for 9 months now. We have an anniversary.

I don't know what she has to hide. She has been very open with everything. Her reason for not having sex is because she thinks it is all guys want based on her past experiences and that it is just Business. There is nothing else...

I asked her if it feels good, and she admitted to it feeling good. She has did it in the past. She said i have to get her drunk for it to happen, but i don't wanna do that! Why is she like this? it is really frustrating...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you think that relationships last because you love her and you have an anniversary? In the grand scheme of things that means nothing. I think you have a very distorted view of relationships and what ie means to be in love. For the record so does she. And she's not being completely honest she is hiding something.

Tell her that if all you wanted was sex you'd obviously be gone already 'cause you aren't getting any- see what she says to that.

To Girl86

No I don't think relationships last because of that! I was responding to someone's post!!!

I have been there for her when she has needed it. She was really ill at one point with some west nile at one point, and i took her to the hospital and stayed with her overnight! I've given her tons of attention and love. We talk and have great deep conversations. We kiss intimately, but once she starts with the sexual contact, and then i try or ask to do something with her, she stops...

So... No, I don't think relationship is only a relationship because of time and anniversary. lol. I really love and care for her. I just want to make her happy, and I have been. She loves me and she says it all of the time. The only problem is the sex being business....

and also, I told her that! I would be gone if all I cared about was sex. I have never had sex, like I stated in the original post. I just wanted someone to love, and the urge has finally come. I could've had sex with tons of girls in the past, but I didn't want to unless I actually cared for the person.

So, do you want to be in a life long relationship where you aren't having sex with a woman you love then?

I'm thinking she has something to hide and she doesn't want you to find out.

She may have been born with a dick between her legs...wrong sex organs ya know..??

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HAHAHAHA^ unlikely but possible. She's lying and she's hiding something and if she doesn't come up with something better than her current excuse it's time to either dump her or settle for a no sex relationship. It is your decision either push her to reason with her unreasonableness or propose the ultimadum or lastly shut up and deal with it. Those are really your only options.

I was thinking also, perhaps she has loads of 'warts' on her genitals also and if he touches her, he would feel them....?

She is hiding something for sure. If sex disgusted her 'that' much, she wouldn't be giving him handjobs. She isn't letting you anywhere near her, or touch her down there and it's for a reason. This sex is business is a pathetic cover up excuse that is hiding something far more sinister....a dick or a dose of warts!!

Honestly, is he a fool or what. A guy going without sex for all that time? All I can say is, he must be desperate for a gf and to put up with her crapola.

And if a boyfriend told me, that if he was drunk he would have sex with me and do anything with me, then I'd be very highly offended and assume he just wasn't attracted to me 'sexually' when he was sober. I'm also thinking that sexually, she may just not be feeling it for you, which is why she won't have sex with you.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 25-06-10 at 07:47 AM.

When I was married, I got tricked into thinking that sex was unimportant, because it was so bad with my ex. I thought I could easily go another 15 years with no sex, because I was so numbed by the bad marriage.

My GF reprogrammed me in the last 8 months. She specifically told me "Sex is VERY important in a committed relationship...because it is intimate communication that cannot be expressed in any other form".
    So ya, sex and love should go hand-in-hand. Shouldn't have one without the other.

Solution: $20,000 in surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    Solution: $20,000 in surgery.
    ??? care to explain?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast