I have been seeing this man for over 6 months. We have agreed to considered our stage of relationship is now considered couple or exclusive or committed for lack of better term. We did have somewhat of a rocky start as he continued to allow his ex gf to accompanied him to social functions such as dinning and other events with his close friends circle. He admitted that was wrong what he has done and since we have become closer as a couple. We have made an agreement that we would be open and honest be sharing our communication and also if one of us decide to meet up with one of our ex's (his or mine) we would be let each other know ahead and discuss about it.

Here is the problem, it appeared his ex continued to insert herself to invite him to social function to hang out. In some cases potential business opportunities for him (self employed). However, so far there has never been any tangible results. He has a tendancy to not share with me when such meet up was about to take place or being very evasive until I found out or asking him explicitly. It has caused problems and resulted in several arguments. In his mind he has not breached our prommise but in my mind he is not being "emotionally honest". Long story short, your thoughts and input on this is apprecaited!

Sign,
EmotionHonesty