+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A wtf was that moment...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

A wtf was that moment...

So lately i noticed some weird stuff happening at my bf's house, more specifically in his room. I guess you could say poltergeist type things. i'll list off some of the first things that have happened. A few months ago we were cuddling under the covers and all of a sudden we heard a LOUD bang and i pulled up looking around thinking it came from outside he got up and walked over to the tv and sure enough behind the tv was his phone with the backing/battery knocked out of it, MEANING the phone flew from in front of the tv to the wall behind the tv smacking against the wall, and after that i noticed the phone moving a little on its own on the table(no vibration). Another night we had drank the rest of a bottle of wine and left it on his window sill...next thing i know it got knocked off and the window was cracked open BUT not enough for wind to come through and knock a BIG bottle of wine down.

Now for the more recent stuff just a couple nights ago we had gone to bed and when i woke up early in the morning t leave around 4 ish...my bf pointed out that his gun-case had been moved, which i noticed earlier but was not sure so i didn't say anything. Prior to it moving it was leaning against a file cabinet and later when i had gotten up it moved to the window which was WIDE open so he would NEVER lean his gun case against it. i'd also like to note the gun case is about 4 feet in length and pretty heavy.

So the reason i feel compelled to write was because of tonight, i was over at my bf's in his room as usual. Now, he has those plastic pullout drawers on the top shelf in his closet w/ socks, etc and there are other gun cases that he keeps on top of those drawers so they are pretty secure and pushed all the way back to the wall. Anyway all of a sudden one of the drawers comes tumbling down like it had been pushed out of the closet for NO reason. So I'm all freaked out and he comes to lay down w/ me and i hear something fall again and this time the remote control was knocked off the chair.

He teases me a lot because he says this stuff ONLY happens when i'm around. Another strange thing, we were driving down one of the roads near his house a few weeks ago and i made a comment about how this one house was really pretty but it felt/looked haunted. He turns and looks at me funny and says that's weird that i said that because there was a man who was murdered in that house which i had no clue about. He knows about this because his mom used to be a cop and did the write up for this case.
    can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

I have no idea what's going on, but he should have his gun stuff locked up more securely.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The ghost is in love with your boyfriend, and is jealous when you come around! lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If things are moving, look to another human being involved. Not a ghost.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post

lolllllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I have no idea what's going on, but he should have his gun stuff locked up more securely.
    His guns are always locked up just not the cases

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If things are moving, look to another human being involved. Not a ghost.
    No one is ever around whenever this stuff happens, just the two of us, i know his uncle died in the house...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    No one is ever around whenever this stuff happens, just the two of us, i know his uncle died in the house...
    Invoking a ghost is not the most likely explanation. Unless you have some actual proof of a ghost, the most likely explanation is another human or some other physical explanation. Maybe it got moved but was forgotten. Things falling off window sills, etc could be from a large truck or train passing by. Or a minor earthquake.

The fact your BF said these things only happen when you are around makes me wonder if he is trying to pull one over on you. Teasing you b/c you clearly believe in ghosts and such.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Its the ghost telling you that you aren't supposed to be sleeping over at his house yet....hahaha

Raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, I was thinking slight earth tremors. I'm skeptical in regard to this kinda stuff. I'd actually have to see something moving to believe it and be certain it was no earth tremor and then I'd crap myself and not set foot in that place again...no matter how appealing the guy may be.

It's your parents. They know what you're up to and they're pissed.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've seen an book lift off a table and suspend in mid-air, then drop to the floor. I still don't know wtf happened. I'm pretty sure I wasn't smoking anything funny that night.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    Honestly i thought all those things over and they are unlikely, i know he's not pulling one over on me. He just wouldn't do that and if he is then it would be a hell of a long time that he's maintaining this joke because things keep happening out of the blue.

Users Country Flag
    The reason why i'm not freaked out completely is because i don't feel scared when this stuff occurs, it's so sudden that it's more shocking than scary and then intriguing almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Now, he has those plastic pullout drawers on the top shelf in his closet w/ socks, etc and there are other gun cases that he keeps on top of those drawers so they are pretty secure and pushed all the way back to the wall. Anyway all of a sudden one of the drawers comes tumbling down like it had been pushed out of the closet for NO reason.
    Did that happen right in fornt of you?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Thing is, if I ever saw something move on its own I'd be right in there like "do it again!". I would love if a ghost or whatever showed itself to me. Alas, there is probably some rule about people like me and the supernatural.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast