+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do you makeout at the cinema much?

do you makeout at the cinema much?

My hubby did at the karate kid with our underwear off, try this if nobodies sitting in your row its really fun!

Whoa. I feel sorry for the people who sat in your seats after you guys.

Pretty sure thats what Pee Wee Herman was arrested for back in the day. Except he was alone.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Whoa. I feel sorry for the people who sat in your seats after you guys.

Pretty sure thats what Pee Wee Herman was arrested for back in the day. Except he was alone.
    We have a shower before going out so very clean

There is always lotsa people at the movies, especially during the weekends when we go.
    However, we do sit in the back corner pretty often, and we make out a lot.
    We are like teenagers, even though we are more than twice their age.

Quote Originally Posted by lottygirler View Post
    My hubby did at the karate kid with our underwear off, try this if nobodies sitting in your row its really fun!
    What about the young children who may be sitting in the row behind or below you?

Or doesn't it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    What about the young children who may be sitting in the row behind or below you?

Or doesn't it matter?
    We always sit in the backrow so its safe to sit on his lap.

Ew. Ew. I have this aversion to overt PDA. It's disgusting. When I see couples making out in public, I want to throw up. I hate listening to that lip-smacking, tongue-sucking sound of two lovers getting it on. Ugh.

And no, I'm not a hypocrite. I like subtlety. My boyfriend will do little things like kiss my forehead or my face, or rub my shoulders, or hold my waist. He knows I hate making out in public. I don't want 100 people watching me jam my tongue down my boyfriend's throat.

I especially hate it when couples do it when I'm trying to take their damn drink orders. Then when I walk away, they complain that I've been inattentive. I can't exactly pry them apart with a crowbar, so I'm not really sure what they expected when their faces are plastered together. Dammit, where's my haterade?

I'm the same ^ I hate it too. Affection is ok in public, but this mauling....give it a rest, we aren't interested in seeing how it's done, we already know

I sometimes think it can be a sign of insecurity when out in public and they maul each other that way. Almost like they are scared that if they don't snog their partner, someone else is gonna grab them and do it.

Ever been in a situation where you walk past some couple and the guy looks at you. His partner noticed him looking at you, you get the evil eyes from her and she pulls him closer to her?...That kinda shit makes me laugh.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm usually too busy watching the movie. it IS what i paid for.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I'm too caught up in what I paid to see the movie. I don't think I've made out at a movie in like twelve years.

Plus, I also hate PDAs.....make-out seshes our sex in public places. Ew ew ew.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Good on ya!

and yes i do makeout in the cinemas.. except i keep my underwear on.. O_O Although the concept of sex in public is fun and exhilarating, i dont ever want to be caught doing that in public. I don't want to be a show, nor do i want people talking about it.

I dont full on make out with him when its light though. I sit on his lap and let him hold me, but kissing him full on when its light is probably disturbing for some people. Plus theres little kiddies around. I dont want to kill their brain cells with all this stuff, so yeah..

ALSO! you live in Aus too, right? I dont know where you live, but in melbs, theres like an employee who walks down the place every half an hour or something to check specifically for people who make out and doing things they're not supposed to be doing...

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    Good on ya!

and yes i do makeout in the cinemas.. except i keep my underwear on.. O_O Although the concept of sex in public is fun and exhilarating, i dont ever want to be caught doing that in public. I don't want to be a show, nor do i want people talking about it.

I dont full on make out with him when its light though. I sit on his lap and let him hold me, but kissing him full on when its light is probably disturbing for some people. Plus theres little kiddies around. I dont want to kill their brain cells with all this stuff, so yeah..

ALSO! you live in Aus too, right? I dont know where you live, but in melbs, theres like an employee who walks down the place every half an hour or something to check specifically for people who make out and doing things they're not supposed to be doing...
    I go shopping at Knox and cinemas there and no kids were close to us and like only 5 or 10 other ppl were there and we're only ones in the backrow luckily! Its best during action movies so its ok to moan if you can't control, its fun and safe! We dont do other places except he likes when we go shopping if I wear no bra/panties with my dress and he feels inside when nobodys looking etc. My gf thinks we are sex addicts but I don't think its that rare.

There's a fine line between being an addict and being an enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    There's a fine line between being an addict and being an enthusiast.
    Yeah i just like the sensations really its really nice since my teens.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You ARE a teen. When you grow you're realize how the world doesn't work.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast