+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your opinions as to why some girls give up sex on the first meetup or date?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Maybe word has got out.
    Here is your answer....I was waiting on someone to see this. For some reason people tend to over-look this for a guy. Clearly all these chicks know about you. There must be a buzz going around about you.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    If you whore it up like it sounds like you kinda do (Cassanova) then yes, these women are talking and if there's any truth at all to what you say these girls just want a good bone!
    the thing is i use to whore it up, i dont want to say how many.nd its like girls see my past, but they dont want to recognizeme in the present. im holding off on sex, for the sake of finding someone to spend the rest of my life with. yeah its cool to have sex and see how they are, but its like.. on a first date... after ive known them for while... some just want to go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    Here is your answer....I was waiting on someone to see this. For some reason people tend to over-look this for a guy. Clearly all these chicks know about you. There must be a buzz going around about you.
    wow aounds like it. i mean at work ill see the same pathologists vist our class rooms and verbal therapists... and they all like me because of how interact with the kids. so i guess thats the first meam they talk about and then they might go ofcourse. like ive had several co-workers try to hook me up with thier nieces and stuff. im constantly working at different schools each day.

You must have qualities that they see very desirable. Cool man!
    For me, I can't really respect a girl who puts out on the 1st date. I mean, I would sleep with her, but I can't imagine being serious with her
    because she probably puts out easily for other men before, and that grosses me out. That's just me.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ricky View Post
    the thing is i use to whore it up, i dont want to say how many.nd its like girls see my past, but they dont want to recognizeme in the present. im holding off on sex, for the sake of finding someone to spend the rest of my life with. yeah its cool to have sex and see how they are, but its like.. on a first date... after ive known them for while... some just want to go at it.
    Okay well how WE see it is we ALREADY know if we like you 'cause you spent so much time "getting to know her" the mintue you start going after her as more than a friend is the mintue "friends" goes out the door and we bring on the sex.

It's not like you're meeting up for a first date without knowing her at all and she's dropping her panties. You've already long pasted that stage. It really isn't THAT hard to stick to your morals if you insist.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    You must have qualities that they see very desirable. Cool man!
    For me, I can't really respect a girl who puts out on the 1st date. I mean, I would sleep with her, but I can't imagine being serious with her
    because she probably puts out easily for other men before, and that grosses me out. That's just me.
    Pathetic double standard. You're just as easy and for some ladies that's just gross.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Count your blessings. I would run fast and far from a guy who said this on a first date.
    i'd lay him first.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i'd lay him first.
    eh, the ones who talk about how great they are in bed usually AREN'T. Why bother?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    eh, the ones who talk about how great they are in bed usually AREN'T. Why bother?
    yeah, i've had some REALLY bad ones in my life
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12