+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me! I don't know what to do anymore!!

vin is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Please help me! I don't know what to do anymore!!

Nothing is going well for me at the moment. Not good at all. It's a long distance relationship and me and my girlfriend broke up because she said she doesn't love me anymore and likes another guy. I asked her is it her first love and she said yeah. He contacted her a long while ago to tell he still likes her. But she was dating me at the time and told him not to contact her anymore. But he just appears again out of nowhere.

It's really strange because it's just all of a sudden. I know I upset her many times because I always mention about her past which I didn't like but I just don't see how can she change dramatically just like that. We spent a month together recently and everything was going well. It's only been 2 weeks ago when we were still together. A few days before we broke up, she said not to give up on her, she loves me so much... and can't live without me when we argued. We was about to break up then but we agreed not to. I wasn't prepared for this shock. She's my first love so its so hard for me. I still love her a lot and she knows it but she's just changed dramatically.

Can she just stop liking me just like that even though we've been happy together and shared many memories. I'm not even sure whether it's true or not. I really don't want to give up on her. This is my first break up so I don't even know what to do.

I really need some advice. Like I said, I don't want to give up on her... and I don't think I can just give up like that. I want to win her back no matter what...

She said she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. I called her and emailed her many times during the first 2 days of breakup but she was really harsh to me and said the memories we shared has no meaning anymore...

I really have faith in our relationship that it will workout somehow. I believe that we are meant to be. I just don't understand how can she change from saying things like don't give up on me and she loves me so much 2 days before the breakup.

Please, I need help!

"She said she doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. I called her and emailed her many times during the first 2 days of breakup but she was really harsh to me and said the memories we shared has no meaning anymore..."

She just told you what she wanted right there, leave her be and move on. I've recently gone through my first break up, so I know how earth-shattering it is. You feel like how could this happen? Did all those memories mean nothing? Well man, you gotta take this as a learning experience. Believe it or not she helped you grow and you helped her too. It's best to move on with your life now. Focus on yourself for a few months, get a gym membership, focus on school/work, do whatever it is you do. Try and better yourself. No contact is the only way to get over her, so don't try and reach out any last times, she's made her decision, respect it.

vin is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks for your advice.

The reason why I'm confused is because she said all those things to me 2 days before we broke up. She can't just change so suddenly especially since we had such a wonderful time together last month. I always think there's a reason... I don't know is she testing me or what....

I thought it'll be best to leave her for a while and calm down because I did get her angry before her mentioning about break up... But I don't know how long to wait for... and I don't know how can I win her back... Her first love was a long time ago, he hurt her in the past... I just don't see how can she go back to him...

I don't want to give up... Is there any hope?

If she is that mean and callous, she did you a favor by letting you free to find someone better! It is summer and there are plenty of women out there looking for a good man with a tender heart.....OH- and go rent the movie High Fidelity. That movie always makes me feel better when dealing with a break up.