+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken heart

Broken heart

Hi, I just want to hear your thoughts on this. I had a girlfriend, really nice girl. I loved her very much, and she told me she loved me too. She studies in Russia so we were in long distance relationship. I texted her everyday and called her whenever I can. She would text me everyday too. We were a perfect couple. But the problem was with me. My girlfriend is really hot girl so every guy would want to meet her. And it made me jealous. I was blinded by my emotions. We argued a lot. And we broke up. But she came back home during her winter break. She called me and we met. We got together and I apologized for my mistakes. And we were together like 24/7. We were very happy, and she would tell me that she was in love with me so much and can't be without me. But then she had to go to Russia again since her winter break was over. It was very hard for me and my girlfriend told me that it was very hard for her too and she will be back in just a few months. Then we will be together again, and she would call me everyday. She said she loves me very much, and just wait for her. Then she left, she texted me everyday and we were ok. But then I did the biggest mistake in my life. I met a girl and drank together. And I called my girlfriend and confused her with the other girl. It was the reason we split again. And she said she won't forgive me again. She even said she didn't love me one bit. It's confusing me I really believed that she loved me because she gave her virginity to me. I know it was my mistake and I really regret it. Now she doesn't answer my phone calls, and actually ignores me. It's like she is completely different person. Was it a lie that she loved me. Please share your thoughts on this. Do I have a chance with my girlfriend? I really really love her and it hurts really bad. I can accept the break-up but what really hurts me the most is that she said she didn't love me. I don't accept it. I think my girlfriend already moved on. I am ready to move on but I just want to believe that at least she liked me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow. If that story is true, you totally blew it, and can never be redeemed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's the thing about love. It's a feeling that can't be described by anything other than the word love. But it's not set in stone. Just because she said it before does not mean she feels it now. You made a blunder, you screwed up, and you broke your trust in her. So she doesn't feel it anymore. Our feelings, our thoughts, our minds change all the time. What you did really hurt her and broke her heart and her love for you hurts. It makes her angry that she could feel that way about somebody that could do that to her. While as far as my understanding is that you didn't sleep with this girl, your ex doesn't know what to believe and assumed the worst. I guess you could try and explain your side but if she's not talking to you and not listening to you, there isn't much you can really do about that.

Learn from this experience: do not let your jealousy turn to trying to control her, and think things through when involving other girls before you make mistakes like this again. Like drinking with a girl that seems interested in me when I have a girl I'm in love with already: is it worth it? What am I trying to get out of it? And then you can remove yourself from the situation before more damage occurs.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Hey well she did love you why else would she be so hurt when you told her about the other girl...her trust is broken if you really want her back you should start by gaining her trust...you see the first time you two broke up with her you were jealous and it was like you didn't trust her you were thinking that she might cheat on you...ironically it was you who ended up cheating on her so you must really change and become a better person...

Yes I know. I am trying to change to be a better man. She made me understand my mistakes and I truly want to change. I really regret what I did. She told me that I don't love her truly and that I am a really good actor. I know I hurt her but she should understand she hurts me too. Deep down I know I don't have chance but still I can't let go of her. I really want her to be happy, I want her to know that I love her the most. We used to talk about getting married after her study in Russia. I imagined my future with her just with her. I know I will eventually let go of her. Because she already moved on, it's only me that still hurting myself. I really want us to be together again but at the same time I feel I don't deserve her.