+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't Be cruel to a heart that's true - But she was so am I cruel?

Don't Be cruel to a heart that's true - But she was so am I cruel?

Hello ladies,

It is never my intent to be cruel, but some actions are difficult to forgive. Let me know what you think. I want to be fair but betrayal is a line that should never be crossed in a relationship.

I broke up with my girlfriend for lying and cheating. She planned and went on a vacation without me for a week where she met her ex-husband and another guy (separately). I found out the facts before she left for her trip. She denied it all and so I broke up with her a few days before her trip. She still went and called me when she returned.

I have facts of the matter and she denies it to this day. That was almost 4 weeks ago. She does not know I have facts.

After the breakup, I decided to never speak to her again. We dated for a year or more and she lied to me constantly and hurled insults at me. She has PTSD and a bunch of other emotional issues of which I was subject to and eventually she saw me as part of the problem. TO say the least, it was an abusive relationship. So I left.

Now she is scheduled to have a full hysterectomy and is calling for my help. In case you do not know what that entails, let me say she will be on bed rest for up to two weeks and a full recovery can take up to 8 weeks.

I don't want to help her and do not care about her well being since she took me for granted, lied, cheated on me and ran off with two other guys. She has not apologized and likely never will. So I say, let them take care of her, she ran to them instead of me and where are those guys now?...I say, she has to live with her choice. I am still angry and do not want to see her indefinitely.

Thoughts?
    We learn about ourselves in relationship with others.

You know what you're doing. She neither needs nor deserves to have you come visit her.

YEs i agree, let her be. She used you and disregarded you when she didn't want you and now that she needs you again she wants you back in her life. Break away and find someone deserving. GL