+ Follow This Topic

Thread: compulsive liar/trust issues/insecurity

compulsive liar/trust issues/insecurity

Hi, i need help

-- Well, i have been going out with my girlfriend for 6months now. We are compatible with each other and even other people around us can say that. We look alot like each other too. She already introduced me to her parents and i did the same to her to my parents. We both listen to the same kind of music, love doing the same stuff together and we have a lot of things in common. My problem is about trusting her, i don't know if its just my insecurities or she isn't really trustworthy. She's lies to me from time to time. The first lie was at the beginning of the relationship where she told me that she was a virgin when we still haven't had sex yet. Then 2 weeks later i came over to their house and we were alone and was about to do it then she told me that she really isn't a virgin and asked me if it was okay. I said it was okay and that i don't really care. The thing is i didn't really cared that time because i wasn't in love with her yet and just wanna have sex. As time goes on and me and her became really close, the lie came back to my mind and it bothered me. Though i know its the past and we should just look forward for tomorrow, it kills me just thinking about :her being nude in front of another man Anyways, the real problem here she still lies to me and it makes me lost my trust to her and is affecting our relationship really bad. I'm a very insecure person and it doubles the problem dealing with a girlfriend whom i think is a liar?

About two months ago i asked her if her parents have already decided which school will she go to. She said that they haven't decided it yet. The thing is she already knew she'd be enrolled in a School 10 hours away from me and was just afraid of my reaction (told her I'm going to break up with her if we become LDR). I asked her for about 10 times that day and she said that i don't have to worry because if her parents will decide to send her somewhere far, she would refuse. A week later after i asked her, she told me that she's going to take a vacation with her Aunt and that she will be away for a week. It turned out that she was really taking an entrance exam in that school 10 hours away from me and was enrolling herself. I knew about this because her mom accidentally sent a message to me saying "You left your I.D and your envelope and u will need this for the enrolling process" and that message was supposed to be for my girlfriend. (Me and my gf swaps cellphones from time to time because we find it sweet). I asked her again and she lied to me and said that she really is on a vacation. About a month ago she finally told me that she really is going to that School and that she can't refuse to her parents decision. I was hurt and wanted to break up with her, the fact that she lied to me about it and didn't really care about me. So i told her i was breaking up, she cried for hours and begged me to stay, she promised me that she'll stay inlove with me and that she won't find another guy. I love her so i told her that it's okay and that I'll stay loyal to her too while she's away. She told that she'd be going in a Women school and that there will be no boys in there. It turned out that the School really have male students and she won't even admit it to me up until now. About two weeks later after she left for that school, she accidentally sent me a message. I knew it wasn't for me because it says 'Ryan'.. She was calling this Ryan guy 'honey' and 'sweetheart' and they were talking about being Schoolmates. It broke my heart coz she promised me that she won't text another guy except me. I called her about it and she told me that Ryan isn't her boyfriend and that it was her sister's boyfriend. She told me that her sister asked her to text Ryan in that way to make Ryan believe it was her sister texting. I was So mad because i didn't believe her and she was crying because i Said i'm going to have to break up with her. She said she was sorry and that she can't live without me. I told her it was over. One day later after that she was in my doorstep crying and told she left the school because she didn't want to lose me (i stopped calling/texting her, turned off my cellphone). I was so surprised and was happy to see her even if i was mad. A week later i told her to go back to school because she needs her education. Now she's back there and i called her last night. She sounded drunk and there were male voices in the background. She denied that she was drunk and gets mad if i ask her. She still calls me and texts me when she's not 'busy' and she asked me to go her parents house last week because it was her Dad's Birthday and she wanted me to be there with her family even if she's away. She says she misses me and can't wait to come for me. Should i believe her? am i just too insecure to think that this relationship wont last?

Can i trust her? Or should i stop myself being inlove with her because i think she will just cheat anyway .. and that this LDR won't work with her/my attitude.?

Lying is a dealbreaker.
    Spammer Spanker

Bro, you couldn't trust her while you guys were in the same city, what makes you think you can trust her while in SCHOOL 10 hours away? Like giga bitch said, lying is a deal breaker. Lies are like snowballs, the longer you let em go, the bigger they get. Chunk the deuce to her and move on.