+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which girl should I choose, and what would the new girl say if I asked her to be my g

Which girl should I choose, and what would the new girl say if I asked her to be my g

I have a girlfriend, but she's only using me just to say to everybody she has a boyfriend, because she left yesterday, and since then she's been calling me often, and she's been talking to me, but before that, she found excuses not to go out with me, and stuff like that, and I think she only wants to have me as her boyfriend to be able to tell her friends she has a boyfriend, but she doesn't really want me. Now I met a girl a few weeks ago, and she leaves a few hours from me, but it's not too far, I can be visiting her at least once a week if we get together, at first she had a crush on a guy, and after I found out he has a girlfriend and told her, she doesn't like him any more. Now she's told me there are two guys who live near her, Chris and John (by the way, John is my name too) and both of them like her, but she likes John, but he's a player type of guy, when Chris is a very good guy. Yesterday, she told me she might get with Chris, because he's a very good guy. Now I want her, so I said "I would believe you, if you wasn't chasing me all the time, but now I think you're just trying to get me jealous". So she was like "What? You think I'm chasing you just because we're talking". And I was like "Not because we're talking, but I can see it, I know you like me, don't try to deny it." And then she was like "Then I know you like me too, don't try to deny it" and I was like "I've told you, you look good, but I don't know if your personality is good enough for my standards", and she said something I was expecting her to say, she said "you say that stuff to all girls don't you?" And I was like "No, you're not on that list yet, you're still in the qualifying stage" and then I asked her "tell me, do you think you're good enough for me?" and she was like "Well..I think so", and that's about how it went, so I think she likes me, tell me your opinion too, and I was wondering if I should stop being with my current girlfriend, since she's just using me, and if I should ask that girl who I had that long talk with, to be my girlfriend, but I don't know if she likes me or not, and if she would say yes. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by I'llBeThere4You View Post
    I have a girlfriend, but she's only using me just to say to everybody she has a boyfriend
    It's pretty obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erm...let me think...YES! Lose the girlfriend who is using you.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe