+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My problem

My problem

Hi guys, these is my story.

Wen i was 17 (im 24 now) i met an ugly girl, she asked me to go out ant i sayed yes (in that moment i never had a gf, so i was kind of disperate). We went out for a few months and then i broked up whit her because i just didint like her. A few weeks later i kind of miss her so we got back together.
    We where together for two years, i was ok but i never felt the "butterfyes" on my stomach. Because of that i just sayed to my self "well, if i dont love her then i must dump her", after saying that to my self i just started to cry, i just couldnt understand what the hell was happening to my. After that i didint live her, i gave her and me another chanse. I discovered that i felt in love whit her little by little and i just were not capable to understand it. I started to see her preatyer, beautyfull. I sayed to my self "she is a present from heaven". I just dont want to loose her not because im used to be whit her, but because i want to live and die whit her. We never get borred, sex is always great and every day is like we are growing like a couple. She is someone that with just a hug...makes me fill like in home.

6 years has passed and i now im happy about making the decission of make another try.
    My question is: Are butterflyes necessari for love?. Because that is my issue, i use to feel butterflyes for other girls but i never knew them, i just "felt in love" without knowing those girls (i was a teen, like 14 years old).

Thanks a lot and sorry for my inglish.

PS: It is not a psicological issue, it is not that i deppend on her or im just pity for her, im sure of that because i enjoy being whit her, but these thot is killing me.
    PS2: I use to hace ocd, just for in case, jeje.
    Last edited by bauhausero; 30-06-10 at 03:26 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Butterflies fade.

Butterflies always fade. Chasing that feeling will lead you to lots of different girls and no lasting relationship. To me it sounds like a lot of couples. You found the person more attractive the more you know them. I had that with my b/f.

love is not to find your partner beatifull
    love is a Sense that makes u Breathing ur partner Breath
    love is a sense that makes u .................................................. .i am Unable to describe it
    love=life
    dont Care about Butterflies

But i never had buterflies, is not that they faded away...they never were there.
    It sounds stupid but i am happie whit her, but there are a lot of thiks that make me feel bad, example:
    -i am not jealous at all whit her, i trust her 100%, but my head tells me that i just dont care.

Did that happened to you guys?

i am very jealous but i trust my gf 100%
    u love her believe me

I wish i was jealous, that would make things easier.

I get butterflies when the relationship is new and exciting, but then that all goes and your left with love but you get the butterflies back every now and again for special moments . Sounds like you are happy together.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Yea, i mean, before these i was happie, we never fight and i never get bored, but these idea is killing me.

I have another question.
    I use to like a girl but i never knew if i was in love of that girl. I liked her but i just didint care about her having a boyfriend, i saw her whit him and i just did not care a beat.
    I gess that if you are in love of some one who has a boyfriend you shoul suffer when you see them together, right?

somebody????