+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How much longer can I go without sex? What's the deal with her?

^^^Good. Stick to your guns.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Still no sex.

I can't break up with her over this. I love her too much.

As much as it sucks to not be getting any, if I break up with her, I wouldn't be any closer to getting laid.

You'll kick yourself in the ass later when you finally DO dump her and realize that you wasted so much time. Love without sex WILL fail. Have fun.

Sex is part of love - it is one of the ultimate expressions of love.

Quote Originally Posted by competitive2 View Post
    i'm not gonna dump her over this until september. that's my internal deadline.

i need to figure out ways on how to talk to her about this in a reasonable manner that doesn't make me sound like a horny 14 year old boy who just wants to get laid.

i also need help on how to initiate sex better.

any ideas?
    Have you thought about just asking her. "Hey baby why don't you f**k my brains out like you said you would in the text, i'll make it worth while"

Meeee ♥

hey competitive2. First off, you should relax and not let the fact that she hasn't bang you yet annoyed you, because no girls want to bang someone who is 1. irrated and 2. tensed. Also, just like what Keneji said, girls really love challenges. It gives them a sense of purpose and it makes it more exciting when the guy doesn't give in too easily. I'm not saying that fulfilling her needs/wants is wrong. But YOU should definately show/prove to her that you're the MAN. because while i was reading the responeses, i realized that you're not taking charge. girls usually love it when guys take charge. it's nice that guys listens and obey them. but sometimes they really want to man to BE THE MAN.

I'm speaking from experience, because my fiance treats me like a princesses and he really cares and do everything for me. but at the same time, i don't really like it because there is not challenges involved. but when he is rough at times and he tease and don't give in easilly, i enjoyed it much more i hope this post is not confusing and that it help you out. because i can sense that you really love this girl.

Personally, I would dump her. I mean, if you two can't see eye to eye on things as important as physical intimacy, why bother?

You only had ONE condom? That's a big lack of organisation. When I go and see a woman I make sure I have at least 8.
    I think the point that women do like a challenge is quite interesting and I also wonder about whether playing hard to get works. As an example this weekend I had a woman to dinner and because of the distance she stayed over. I was the perfect gentleman and she had a room to herself. 3 minutes after going to bed (separately) she invited me into her bed.
    But if you're still not getting any give her the push - there are millions of other women out there

forgot my password again...and my email account got deleted. just my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by iruleS5 View Post
    hey competitive2. First off, you should relax and not let the fact that she hasn't bang you yet annoyed you, because no girls want to bang someone who is 1. irrated and 2. tensed. Also, just like what Keneji said, girls really love challenges. It gives them a sense of purpose and it makes it more exciting when the guy doesn't give in too easily. I'm not saying that fulfilling her needs/wants is wrong. But YOU should definately show/prove to her that you're the MAN. because while i was reading the responeses, i realized that you're not taking charge. girls usually love it when guys take charge. it's nice that guys listens and obey them. but sometimes they really want to man to BE THE MAN.

I'm speaking from experience, because my fiance treats me like a princesses and he really cares and do everything for me. but at the same time, i don't really like it because there is not challenges involved. but when he is rough at times and he tease and don't give in easilly, i enjoyed it much more i hope this post is not confusing and that it help you out. because i can sense that you really love this girl.
    How do I be more in charge?

almost a year of dating and no sex. she doesn't seem to mind.

some days it's easier on me and it doesn't really cross my mind, other days it's all i think about and how much it sucks and it doesn't seem to be changing.

had 4 conversations with her about it and she tells me it's gonna happen soon and it never does.

Its alright. Resentment will start to kick in, you'll dump her, and then you can come here and say "you know Incognito, you were right and I should have dumped her sooner". So let me say in advance' "I know, and its a shame you wasted so much time".

Almost a year without sex? Jeez, dump her. One year is a hell of a long time and her promises sound very very hollow. Move on.

I've been mentioning sex and kind of pushing it on her a lot more lately. Before it was more of a subtle hint, now it's straight forward.

She wanted me to sleep over and cuddle with her, and I told her I wasn't staying without a condom and went home. She wasn't happy with that.

I do not regret that decision, I needed to do it for me.

Hah... I was really curious how this ended up...

hang in there, bro

I feel like a kid in a candy shop

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast