+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: How much longer can I go without sex? What's the deal with her?

Girl's post is no longer visible because it has been deleted

Be nice, people
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I want to see the post.

competitive2 says:

"I want to see the post."

no, you don't

do people understand the "reply with quote" feature? i've noticed that a lot of the new users aren't using it and it makes the posts more annoying to read. if you are a new user, and you'd like me to explain how it works, just PM me please.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Quote Originally Posted by competitive2 View Post
    I want to see the post.
    It was pretty much just a reiteration of what people have been telling you for 9 pages now. Break up, etc.

heres a thought...talk to her about it.???? make a move maybe??? hello it is suppose to be a grown up relationship you need COMMUNICATION!!!!

Don't dump her.

Don't dump her.

Are all of you guys really serious? Dump her cause she won't sleep with him? Dude, for one don't spend so much money on her. Sure you can treat her but do it on special occasions. $700 is quite excessive for not even a 1 year anniversary.

Personally I think you should initiate smex. Some girls just can't do that- even if they are experienced.

And one thing REALLY bothers me with your line of thought: "she's not giving me sex, so she's not worth my time.", uhm. That's horrible. Honestly. What if her "sexual experience" resulted from rape or an abusive boyfriend? And she maybe thinks she made mistake with him and so wants to go slow with you? That's not cool, man. If my boyfriend only loved me because of sex I would be so hurt. So incredibly hurt.

You should think of what's most important: she makes you happy. If she makes you happy you should be with her for that reason. Not because you want to get in her pants.

And this is just my opinion but if my relationship failed now- this being my first relationship and first relationship where I've been sexually involved- if I ever got in another relationship I would probably do what your girl is doing- intentionally not have sex with you, but want to be spooned and cuddled because it's reassuring that you're there. And it's possible that she was horny when she said she'd **** you. But then realized that she wants more than that in a relationship and didn't do anything about it (or possibly waiting for you to make the first move, depends on how she thinks.)

I know this is a lot. But think carefully before you break someones heart. Especially if it's for a reason like that.
    Last edited by iHEARTu; 02-11-10 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Made a typo

Make a list for her stating exactly what you want from your relationship. Ask her what she wants from your relationship. Then talk about it. If it does not match up for you or her then think about moving on. Don't try and convince her to **** you. That is just sad. There are allot of nice girls out there when your in your 20's. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    Don't dump her.

Are all of you guys really serious? Dump her cause she won't sleep with him?
    this has been going on for months and months. she is manipulating him with the idea of sex and is never following through. if she doesn't want to have sex because of whatever reason, then fine, that's her choice, but she has been cock-teasing him since July. he needs to find a girl who knows how to communicate what she wants/doesn't want and why she wants/doesn't want it. she's just messing with his head at this point. so yes, i'm serious when i say he should dump her ass.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

iHEARTu please read all pages before commenting about how he should just lets his balls turn blue and fall off. This is not a simple case of some guy thinking about dumping his gf because she won't put out.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Shall do, reading them noww ^^;

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but I still think that I'm kinda right. If you love her and she makes you happy- why would you want to break up with her? I don't mean that she's right to leave you blue balled like that... But I personally think that it's disturbing that you're considering breaking up with her- breaking up from your 'first serious relationship' because of no sex.

Bah. I don't want to attack you like I kind of did before.. Which I am really sorry about since you did try to initiate... And you did try to talk to her several times.. But I still think that this is wrong. >_< I can see you love her enough to talk to her... But i personally think that if she is planing something special for it (which I think would be your one year anniversary).. Why not wait for her since you DO love her, right?

If you guys don't do it on your one yer anniversary, then I think you should have another serious talk with her. But this time let her know that if she's not prepared to give it to you, then you're leaving. Give her a date. And if you ask her how soon she'd be ready- ask for a date, a time. If you organize things with her- maybe it'll work. Because obviously just going with your instinct while in the bedroom is not working for her...

I'm not sure if your relationship will work, but I hope it does good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    If you guys don't do it on your one yer anniversary, then I think you should have another serious talk with her. But this time let her know that if she's not prepared to give it to you, then you're leaving. Give her a date. And if you ask her how soon she'd be ready- ask for a date, a time. If you organize things with her- maybe it'll work. Because obviously just going with your instinct while in the bedroom is not working for her..
    So you're saying not to break up with her, but instead to pressure her into putting out by a certain date or he'll leave? That's so much shittier than just breaking up with her because they're not compatible. I can appreciate your optimism, but this poor guy is going out of his mind because she's spent the last year promising sex and never delivering. If she had said from the beginning that she doesn't want it because she's waiting for marriage, doesn't like it, bad past experiences, or whatever reason, I doubt so many people would be begging him to break up with her. Her deception is probably unintentional, but she's really handled this problem terribly. And hurtfully.

Hey OP, if you could go back in time to when you first started dating her and could tell yourself, "Hi there. Heads up, this girl is going to tease the life out of you, but she isn't going to sleep with you for at least a year," would you have ended it sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    So you're saying not to break up with her, but instead to pressure her into putting out by a certain date or he'll leave? That's so much shittier than just breaking up with her because they're not compatible. I can appreciate your optimism, but this poor guy is going out of his mind because she's spent the last year promising sex and never delivering. If she had said from the beginning that she doesn't want it because she's waiting for marriage, doesn't like it, bad past experiences, or whatever reason, I doubt so many people would be begging him to break up with her. Her deception is probably unintentional, but she's really handled this problem terribly. And hurtfully.

Hey OP, if you could go back in time to when you first started dating her and could tell yourself, "Hi there. Heads up, this girl is going to tease the life out of you, but she isn't going to sleep with you for at least a year," would you have ended it sooner?
    I'm just saying. Cause he basically wants to do her. In my opinion I don't think that justifies as a reason to break up with someone. If you love the person you should be able to put up with the decision they make. But according to what everyone else is saying and what he has posted talking to her isn't working and her friend had to talk to him about her planning special stuff. And I do agree that she's handled the situation terribly, but what can we do? Some people are just inept with letting people know how they feel or letting their true feelings be knownst.

I'm against him breaking up with her. But that's basically what he was going to do except didn't follow through with it. So I'm just saying that if he IS going to set a date like that to break up with her he can let her know if she doesn't go through with it- he's going to leave. And if he's going to talk to her again seriously that he doesn't accept that they'll do it "soon" and ask for a date or a time or something more organized because how they're doing it now just isn't working.

Yes, he basically does want to do her, you're totally right. He wants to "do" his girlfriend of one year, the one who suggests sex all the time but never follows through. Yes.

But at least now the OP has someone who agrees with his decision to stay in a bad relationship. Ya'll should friend each other.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast