+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same old Penis size question, but be honest to this question please

Same old Penis size question, but be honest to this question please

Hi,

My GF recently commented that I looked a little bigger than usual (which is impossible I think) but this rather than being flattering only set alarm bells ringing and made me feel slightly insecure. If she is fond of me when I look bigger for whatever reason then wouldn't she feel better with a guy with a bigger penis?

So a question to women, would you not always prefer your partner to have a larger penis, even if someone has slightly above average then wouldn't you (women) still be more satisfied if your partner was even bigger still?

To us (men) it seems logical that you (women) would always prefer larger, I mean the whole point of an erection is that the penis gets bigger so wouldn't bigger always be better, even if you are satisfied with what you have from your boyfriend isn't it the case that you could always be more satisfied or satisfied more ?

If my husband got any bigger, sex would become painful for me. I have NO interest in monster penises.
    Spammer Spanker

Did she actually say that she is more fonder of you when your d**k looks bigger....or is that you just imagining it?

Do you have a job or hobbies?

She only said i look bigger and she seemed to liked it, hence the open question to get an other woman's opinion.

No need to start a forum spat over it, what's with the job or hobbies question?

Quote Originally Posted by neonwhizz View Post
    Hi,

My GF recently commented that I looked a little bigger than usual (which is impossible I think) but this rather than being flattering only set alarm bells ringing and made me feel slightly insecure. If she is fond of me when I look bigger for whatever reason then wouldn't she feel better with a guy with a bigger penis?

So a question to women, would you not always prefer your partner to have a larger penis, even if someone has slightly above average then wouldn't you (women) still be more satisfied if your partner was even bigger still?

To us (men) it seems logical that you (women) would always prefer larger, I mean the whole point of an erection is that the penis gets bigger so wouldn't bigger always be better, even if you are satisfied with what you have from your boyfriend isn't it the case that you could always be more satisfied or satisfied more ?
    How big are we talkin here?
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

Well normally and if people have a job and hobbies that they occupy their time and mind with, they don't tend to dwell on such things like,

'Does a big dick matter'? ...Or 'Are my boobs too small'?

Looks like you might imagine a lot of things. Forum spat??...I was merely asking questions mon cher

I have an average size tool, and it's perfect for my woman. I've made her come 10 times in 1 hour.
    I can't imagine doing any better if I were bigger. Everyone's preference is different.
    Love thyself.

^ Average on a Asian scale? Not very big at all then :p
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

It's true that you can't churn butter with a toothpick, but if you have something to work with, having a dick on the small side of average doesn't have to be the end of the world. There are lots of things you can do to make the experience satisfying. You can't do much with a dick that's too big, though.
    Spammer Spanker

i think the main thing that matters to women is how long you last in bed? not the penis size.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    ^ Average on a Asian scale? Not very big at all then :p
    I live in America, so I'm talking about average USA size. I don't know what the Asian scale is, but clearly there are Asians who are bigger than whites and blacks.
    Besides, every woman I have ever been with says I have the most perfect cock, so I guess it's actually a good tool.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Size don't matter unless it's HUGE or TINY. Anywhere in between is perfectly sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Size don't matter unless it's HUGE or TINY. Anywhere in between is perfectly sufficient.
    I think all women would agree. I had one ex-GF who actually stared at my penis and was literally mesmerized. She said "what a beautiful penis."
    As I mentioned, I don't have a huge one. But I think in terms of aesthetics, it is quite a good-looking fellow.

If size doesn't matter then why is it when I'm at my hardest and longest they scream the loudest?

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    If size doesn't matter then why is it when I'm at my hardest and longest they scream the loudest?
    It probably has something to do with the way you dramatically flip open your trenchcoat in public.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast