+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to get back the one you love...

Trying to get back the one you love...

what if i was to hasty in breaking up with my girlfriend...do i have a second chance? i would do anything to get her back...

Hi there...no one answered my post either so i wanted to give you my experience anyway. If you did the breaking up, think about why you did it. There was probably a good reason. Are you just lonely? If so, it wouldn't be fair to ask her back because the same reasons you initially broke up will most likely still be there.

If what I just said is not the case - if she really is someone you want to get back with and STAY with, then you can probably get her back, as long as you didn't do anything bad to her.

It depends whether or not she still has feelings for you.

If the feelings for you have faded then it may be a slim chance of you both getting back together, what I suggest is that you meet up with her somewhere
    and just apologise on any hard feelings you may have between each other (you may wanna throw in a small gift cause most girls love little gestures) and
    just ask her whether or not she is willing to give it another shot with you, just do not under any circumstances smother her or over obsess too much because you may come across as too desperate and it might push her even further away. Some of my experiences though haven't gone so well I have had my ex boyfriends
    get back with me after a while and then eventually drop the bomb on me telling me they don't really love me and were just leading me on. But hopefully this
    won't be the case with you and your ex. Hope everything turns out the way you are hoping

Sapphire x