+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fingering... help pls?

fingering... help pls?

ok so... I just met up with this girl. she likes being fingered a lot i guess...

usually well go to her house and watch a movie, ill have my hand on her leg and i slowly move it up and start rubbing her crotch (with pants on) and then shell open her pants and itll start...

but its so hard to get there without the movie... its wierd. like i try to do it, but it doesnt work. any tips for any things i can do to make her more "ready"?

Also.. i have some trouble unzipping the pants.. its hard with the belt and the buttons! tips?

try kissing her and her neck and ears. touching her arms softly. the unzipping and belt tec becomes easier the more you do it, you get her ready and she will help. also don't stop with fingering see if she'll let you eat her, if she does and you do it correctly she will be putty in your hands. What does she do for you?

hahaha.. im 14... oh yah, another one thing i gotta problem with is that i dun like takign initiative.. like.. i dun go explorin my limits.. i kinda wiat till they invite me.. is this good or bad? what can i do to get more "confident"? should i be?

this can be good it can be bad its really up 2 how u feel about it if u feel uncomfortable doin it then dont
    i love km 4eva try changin it b*tch

alrite now lose ar ar ar ar
    jus lose it ar ar ar ar
    go crazy ar ar ar ar
    oh baby ar ar
    oh baby ar ar -- Eminem- Jus lose It

fingering i do heaps with my gf
    its kinda gross though eewwww
    but yeah she gets pleasure outa it

y is it gross?!? just curious.......

When it comes to sex with my girlfriend, pleasing her is my #1 priority...i would do whatever she wants...maybe thats also because i want to do everything to her? who knows..all i know is that when it comes to "fingering", 1.you must kiss, touch, carress her more to get her more aroused (otherwise, you might actually cause pain to her) 2. take initiative! i dont care if your scared, the girl is gonna get sick of coaching you and frankly some women like want the man to start things out, or they get annoyed. 3.keeping in mind you are 14, im not sure of your knowledge of the female anatomy...thus i remind you : do not,do not, do not forget the clit. its like the central command station of her vagina. This little section is more sensitive than any other part on her body..so use it well 5.shes gonna want more, when you get the balls, try to go down on her. If a guy is good at it, you will see the happiest woman in the world. Alot of men are afraid or grossed out by it. get over that because if a man expects a woman who is actually happy to go down on you, she expects something in return. Me personally dont mind. I will go down on my girl any chance i get. I know i make her go crazy, but idk i might even get more turned on than her, just watching her cum. But anyway, thats my two cents..good luck and SEACREST OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by buzbybakers
    3.keeping in mind you are 14, im not sure of your knowledge of the female anatomy...thus i remind you : do not,do not, do not forget the clit. its like the central command station of her vagina. This little section is more sensitive than any other part on her body..so use it well
    haha i resent that. i know plenty. yah this girl goes crazy when i rub her clit. and what do you mean go down on her? you mean like into the vagina? yah i do that plenty... she goes absolutely crazy haha.

thx everyone for advice.

oh yah, why would you ever be grossed out at fingering a girl? its just like sex... cept with a finger!

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    and what do you mean go down on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    haha i resent that. i know plenty.
    hmm...ya sure?

I'm almost positive he means eat her out

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

is it gross?!? just curious.......
    it just doesnt feel nice like jelly kinda
    it gets me up though i feel like some action

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=1244&highlight=orgasm[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Uh yeah..i meant eat her out..well..I'm sure you know what youre talking about..youre 14! those are double digits for christ sake.

heh i know! im in double digits! cmon i GOTTA know what im talkign about... but i really do. lol.