+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there something wrong with me??

Is there something wrong with me??

So a while back I started this fling with an older woman...shes in her mid 40s i am in my mid 20s...long story short..she started saying things that led me to think we could be more than just a fling but when i started to take it a lil more serious she would shut it right down...and just recently she wanted to end things all together...we havent done anything since a few months ago..just been talking and being complicated friends...and I have accomplished everything with her...sex,videotape,pictures etc...everything but somehow i just cant seems to let her go...is there something wrong with me??????? Its a very long story so if you need to know something before answering feel free to ask...

Long story turned short, she wanted just a **** buddy, you took it the wrong way and wanted more, she broke things off probably because of this... :/

i understand if thats all she wants but when i was away in Feb and she was away in March..she would send me txts like "I miss you so much baby..I love you..blah blah blah...i dont know..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She may actually have genuine affection for you, but she is old enough to recognize how inappropriate her feelings are, which is probably why she is pulling back. I mean, it's not like she can bring you around to family holiday dinners, right? Everyone (probably including her) would think she had lost her mind.

It's best to think of this as a sexual relationship with someone you enjoy, and nothing more. If you (or she) can't keep it at that, you should stop seeing her.
    Last edited by vashti; 04-07-10 at 10:43 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think you fell in love with a woman who was just in it for the sex. I don;t think there's anything wrong with you maybe you should look for some one who wants a serious relationship