+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: lure of white girls

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    wow this summer all i am seeing is brown guys with white girls,, here in toronto atleast and some of these girls are super hot. infact black guys / white girls couples are kinda rare this summer. I guess the trend is changing in favour of me
    uhhhh, I'm not seeing that, very rare either way

A Punjabi Indian coworker claimed he had a threesome with two hot white girls in Paris. No we don't believe him, and its not just because he's morbidly obese

^ i am not talking about recent brown immigrants, also i am talking about downtown, maybe not other areas of toronto

same with me, I've been downtown several times recently. Tbh I didn't even see that many "brown" people all together, it seems that most of them stay in the burbs these days. Downtown Toronto sucks anyway, the vibe is incredibly weak, theres no culture and it doesn't seem to know what it wants to be

^ well, i live in downtown, so i see them often, ofrourse i am not saying its a lot lot, but i am talking out of the interracial couples i have seen, brown men seem to be getting the most white chicks this year atleast, followed by black guys and then asian guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    ^ well, i live in downtown, so i see them often, ofrourse i am not saying its a lot lot, but i am talking out of the interracial couples i have seen, brown men seem to be getting the most white chicks this year atleast, followed by black guys and then asian guys.
    lol..i love the "brown men seem to be getting the most white chicks this year atleast" ...How about people going to the ACC, is it a good mix or?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

From what i have heard from friends, white girls give the most love and are the most romantic

lol I love this thread

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you brown men can take all the white women you want.

Leave those fine, fine mocha ladies to me, please. Mmm. Give me dark everything.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456