+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friend of the girl?

friend of the girl?

I'll try to keep it short.

I hang out with a certain group of people, about one year ago, a girl in the group (call her girl A), asked me to be her boyfriend... I said "i just don't feel the same way about you", the longer version of "naw".

And to be honest, the primary reason is because I don't want to, the secondary reason is because I like her best friend (call girl B). Girl B at the time had a boyfriend, and i guess the group senses that I like this girl, so they ask me "do you like girl B?" and I told them "what you talking about, she has a boyfriend" aka "i'm not answering that crap".

Now girl B broke up with her bf like a few months ago (maybe 3-4 months)... should I stick my ass in and ask her out? i can just vision the mess already, but in all honestly IMO she's a nice girl, definitely someone fun to be with, plus she's cute .

This situation happend to me 2X in the span of 5 years, the 1st time I made a move on the girl I like (because I senses that she liked me too), but then I realized she's not what I thought she was, so I broke off before anyone know what the hell happened...

bump ^^^^^

If your friends picked up on you liking Girl B, and they're mutual friends with her as well...Girl B probably picked up on it as well. Chances are it's going to be a mess being that the two girls are best friends. It's up to you really if you want to ask her out. She may like you, she may not. I think you already know how this can turn out. There's really only one way to find out.