+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Labido....

Labido....

I have been with my boyf for nearly 5 years now. we have now been living together for 1 year. love him to bits. am dead happy. he seems to happy too. BUT in the last couple of years... he has had hardly ne interest in sex. at first i have been really understanding and just got on with my life... but now it has got to the point where i could pull my hair out!!
    I have spoken to him about it and he doesnt really seem to let on much. I know he still finds me attractive coz he always hugs and touches me and stuff but its like.. he just cant b bothered with sex nemore. He hardly EVER initiates nemore and I am starting to feel a bit desperate always being the one to initiate it all the time.

Ne suggestions guys on why? and what I can do to help change this situation?

cheers

Get him hot and show him what you've got.

maybe he's bored try some thing new

Hi Cherries,

I've had the same difficulties in the past. I've been with a girlfriend, found her really attractive, but just not wanted to have sex with her.

The solution was exploration of fantasy. But this can be hard for some people. I highly recommend looking at a series of books by Nancy Friday, which have real male and female fantasies submitted by real people.... Its a great read! Why not read it to him??

Good luck!
    Love one another, but make not a bond of love:

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Kahlil Gibran

Does he still masturbate? Is he physically healthy?
    Spammer Spanker

wen i first met him, he was masturbating all the time but as far as i can tell. he isnt nemore!

Cheers guys! I am a bit nervous to be dead adventurous because he hasn't really liked it when I have done nething like that in the past...

maybe ill just dress up all cute and sexy for him and see where it gets me lol

god i sound desperate!!

Well, you must be! You're in the middle of a drought!
    Spammer Spanker

lol. cheers :-)

Ask him to give you a massage (back, head, shoulders etc). When you're moving in the guy's mind, he might want go further.

are you fit? do you wear lingerie at night? this is really hard. i mean you have to understand that his tapping the same pussy for the last 5 years. its like eating the same food the last 5 years. you have to dress up sexy or foreplay.

lol! cheers david
    i love how blunt u men are about these things!!

You have been together for 5 years. Try something fun and exciting! Go to the mall and try on some new dresses for him to look at then invite him into the dressing room and have some hot sex while wearing that dress with the price tag bouncing up and down. Try to be as quiet as possible then after you finsih, put the dress back. That will turn him on.

omg! thats certainly an idea iamabeliever! te he he
    loving these imaginative ideas!

You should ask him if you can have a threesome with another woman. I'm sure he'd like that idea.