+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me

Please help me

Hi I have know this girl for years, When we were kids I always had a crush on her as we grew up we grew apart but whenever I saw her I still felt butterflyes in my stomach This past week I have been hanging out with her a lot and I have had the most fun I have had in a long time, we get into deep conversations and hang out tell 4-5 in the morning everyday this week. I'm starting to like her a lot now, I really don't know what I should do with this. She does not really show her emotions and to get anything out of her is really hard. Latley she has slowly been telling me things that know one knows that is happing in her life and like trusting me with pretty deep secretes. How do I know if she has feelings for me as well, Whenever we talk she is always smiling and seems to be really happy I really don't want to ruin our friendship by asking her out but I really like her I think about her all the time, whenver we are not with each other we are texting

what should I do?

aww this is sooo cute! i started a relationship like that once and it was amazin! we used to stay up and chat until really early about all sorts of stuff.. amazin!
    sadly there is no easy answer with this one. my best advice would be just do wat feels rite. if it feels rite to ask her out - do it. if u wanna wait a bit longer to see if things develop naturally... do that too.
    good luck with it. sorry i was not much help!

Thanks you did help. I really Dont know what to do?

Yeh i understand. Sometimes time will just tell with things like this.

If you can't wait, if you get an oppertunity - try and make a move and try and take it to another level?

For sure Im just worried about hitting her friend zone

Friendship is the greatest gift we have because it comes with infinite amounts of forgiveness. She's trusted you with some pretty intimate things and is obviously very comfortable with you. Show her how comfortable you are with her. Trust her with this intimate secret of yours. Being as close, as it sounds like you two are, there should be nothing standing in the way of remaining friends. If she doesn't "like you, like that" it's okay. Even if it makes things wierd for a while if she's such a good pal she will forgive and forget. But who knows? If she does want to pursue this road with you, it could be the beginnings of a really great relationship. You just have to decide if you can live without knowing what could have happened.

wow that was great thank you thats so true

Thank you for helping me out witht his

So I chickened out about talking to her, I keep beating around the bush. Today I was actually talking to her about beating around the bush and she said that its really annoying when people do it, and that people just need to tell them straight up because rejection sucks but you never want to know what if? I told her like it scared me to tell people straight up and she said that She knew I could do it,

you think she is talking about me?

Truth be told the majority of the advice given was meh...

I'll tell you what the regulars that have been on here for some time will tell you. You're more than just friends. You like her more than just a friend. You have feelings for her, friends don't have feelings like you do. At this point your friendship has already been compromised and really the only thing to do is tell her how you feel. If you're worried about losing your friendship with her, well you're kind of past that point already. It's a tough situation but you got to do it.

Just tell her how you feel. I wouldn't be surprised if she's picking up on you liking her. Plus the whole beating around the bush conversation may be a hint.

You said it in a less verbose way than I could 1averagejoe. Good looking out.

for sure thank you all, I just talked to her about it and she really didint say much but she continues to hang out with me one on one.

A simple attempt to give her a kiss on the cheek will tell you everything you need to know. If she moves away and doesn't let you, then you know she isn't interested in progressing. If she takes it and acts awkward, same as before. But if she blushes or smiles, then you know you are golden.

Sometimes actions are easier than words.

yeah for sure I really don't understand this girl at all, we will hang out all night and have these deep conversations she tells me that the things she talks about she has never told anyone then she wont text me back for a week.

I also had this dream about her where she was trying to tell me something but I could not hear her I told her about this and she said that Their must be unsaid things between us?