+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Relationship Break Up - Needs Advice

What did you expect when you fessed up that you are a cheater? A high five and a "Way to go on the infidelity, better luck next time!"

People who point fingers usually have 2 point back at that them. Peace out, hooker.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Again, I say:

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    If your marriage is so bad you have to go looking elsewhere for affection, you need to either try to fix it or end it.
    There is no excuse for what you did. Stop looking for support for it here. Maybe there's a site called "infidelity.com" or something that might be right for you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyngirl View Post
    I believe in the concept of forgiveness and knowing all the facts.

Really? Then tell your husband all the facts and ask him for forgiveness.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its so interesting that the only focus is that someone who may or may not have made a mistake in their marriage is completely shunned by a bunch of pathetic losers with absolutely no common sense. Just proves that the people gfiving advice/commentary to me here have absolutely no concept of forgiveness.

Those people who play the Sims may need that relationship. You have no idea what they may live with - abuse, infidelity, mental illness, etc. Not being a gamer, I have no idea how that works but I would not be so judgmental as to underestimate or ridicule their valid feelings about other people they meet online.

I guess these responders here have never made a mistake, never did anything wrong, and always believe that you should alienate everyone if there is one aspect that you're not entirely comfortable with...that is called being closed minded.

Im glad your friends came to your rescue Gigabitch. You're going to need them when your house of cards tumbles....oh and judging by the reception I got here. I can just imagine how "helpful" they will be

I may be a "stinkin' cheater" but Im never going to be a judgemental person who fails to understand someone. I believe in the concept of forgiveness and knowing all the facts. I will leave you haters to yourselves...after all...you deserve each other.
    I can't even begin to imagine who would marry you.

this entire thread is hilarious. ha!

Its so interesting that the only focus is that someone who may or may not have made a mistake in their marriage is completely shunned by a bunch of pathetic losers with absolutely no common sense. Just proves that the people gfiving advice/commentary to me here have absolutely no concept of forgiveness.

Those people who play the Sims may need that relationship. You have no idea what they may live with - abuse, infidelity, mental illness, etc. Not being a gamer, I have no idea how that works but I would not be so judgmental as to underestimate or ridicule their valid feelings about other people they meet online.

I guess these responders here have never made a mistake, never did anything wrong, and always believe that you should alienate everyone if there is one aspect that you're not entirely comfortable with...that is called being closed minded.

Im glad your friends came to your rescue Gigabitch. You're going to need them when your house of cards tumbles....oh and judging by the reception I got here. I can just imagine how "helpful" they will be

I may be a "stinkin' cheater" but Im never going to be a judgemental person who fails to understand someone. I believe in the concept of forgiveness and knowing all the facts. I will leave you haters to yourselves...after all...you deserve each other.
    Yawwwn, ZZZzzzzzz

I was hoping she would come back- this thread was actually starting to get entertaining. It was so ridiculous and funny I came back to read it one more time. lol!

brooklyngirl-
    Sometimes you have to filter out the moral majority above. I understand what you are going through. I'm taking a break from an intense online relationship. Being married is difficult at times...the best advice is to fix what you have or leave it. I decided to fix my marriage and have started breaking off contact with the online lover. The amount of time spent online with her was enormous- 5 to 8 hours just hanging out. There was no tawdry online sex or whatever is going through people's minds as they judge what I am saying. Skype with a webcam is a very powerful way in which to communicate with someone in another country. The impossibility of every meeting each other was the elephant in the room. All relationships start with a conversation and end with a conversation. I suggest stepping back, refocus your energies, and enjoy the relationship for what it was...if you want it to continue and he doesn't...find someone else who appreciates you. Again, have the conversation with your husband on how you feel and what you want from him. Don't discuss your online relationship(s) with him. I hope that helps. As for the rest of the people who have decided to judge, shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by GaGa View Post
    As for the rest of the people who have decided to judge, shame on you.
    Like I said, this is not the site to find support for cheating. As a general rule, we're pretty much against that as a community.

So shame on you.
    Spammer Spanker

. As for the rest of the people who have decided to judge, shame on you.
    Some of us have been cheated on, so you best off keeping one half of your mouth shut you stinky CHEATER.

Who the hell are you to take the 'moral' highground, when you have stooped so low yourself.

SHAME ON YOU!!!
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 14-07-10 at 02:19 AM.

I've been cheated on and there was a period of time where I was severely depressed. I wouldn't wish how I felt on my worst enemies. In order to be in a relationship, you have to be strong and not be so weak. IMO, people who cheat are weak because they give into every temptation.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

You're upset we're judging you? Really? What did you expect. You knew your friends & family wouldn't support this "relationship" you had behind your HUSBANDS back.. so why would a bunch of people on the internet?

Cheating is disgusting. If you're that unhappy in your marriage-- end it. That simple.

And also, if you're preaching "total honesty" & "forgiveness" -- when are you planning on telling your husband? I mean.. that would be the honest thing to do wouldn't it? If you put in half the effort you've put into your "online affair" into your marriage, I'm sure you'd be in better shape.

It's very hard to find any admirable qualities in an activity based entirely on selfishness, betrayal and deceit.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Hmmm...A bunch of you have been cheated on? Now, you're upset at anyone who has or is thinking of doing so? I guess my question would be- "Why did your lovers leave you for another? Hmmmmmm...

Hmmm...A bunch of you have been cheated on? Now, you're upset at anyone who has or is thinking of doing so? I guess my question would be- "Why did your lovers leave you for another? Hmmmmmm...
    Really? Yeah.. blame the person who got cheated on, not the person who made the conscious decision to step out of the committed relationship they were in.

You're being ridiculous.

No one makes their significant other cheat. If a person is that unhappy in a relationship and "wanting to leave so bad" -- then they should LEAVE. End the relationship. Case closed.

Stepping out of the relationship, lying about it, and carrying on an affair is disgusting. Plain & simple.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast