+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Acting weird because of no sex????

Acting weird because of no sex????

Last weekend started early for me and my GF. We usually spend saturdays and sundays together, but because the long weekend, her ex took her kids on a trip early, so we got friday night as well. The down side was: NO SEX because of woman stuff. This was the 1st time we ever slept together without having sex. She was feeling kinda miserable, so Friday night we just kissed and cuddled. Saturday we were at the Anime Expo all day, and she noticed that I was acting weird. I literally kissed her neck every 10 minutes, and kissed her lips very often. I was all touchy-feely, which isn't really my style normally. Saturday night we kissed and cuddled some more. Sunday we had a lot of fun (4th of July). We had a fancy dinner on top of a tall hill, where we saw fireworks shows happening across Los Angeles. It was wonderful, and again, I was all kissy and affectionate.

Finally when we got to my house, she confronted me. She said, "this lack of sex has turned you so weird....can't really explain, but you have been acting strange all weekend....that's it". She pulled down my pants and started sucking me like there was no tomorrow. After that, I felt normal again. It was good to be normal.

After that, she proposed that we have sex FIRST before we go out for dinner/movie/etc. She thinks that my "weirdness" due to lack of sex would cause me to have less fun during our dates. I don't know if that's true. I didn't even notice me acting weird at all. Before my divorce, I went 3 YEARS without sex! I guess now that I am getting great sex regularly, I'm spoiled.

Question: Does lack of sex make you act strange? Can it make you do crazy things?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    simply put... absolutely.

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yes. Lack of sex makes me act strange and do weird things, too.

Why the hell did she assume you weren't having fun? Because you were being more affectionate than usual? And she doesn't like that or something? Methinks SHE is the weird one.

Having a period doesn't mean you can't have sex.

Maaaaybe she felt like you were kind if distracted with thoughts of sex & not really listening to her or something... But it's hard to say!! Can she define 'acting weird'?!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Having a period doesn't mean you can't have sex.
    In some relationships it sure does... Neither of my partners were even remotely interested in period sex.

It seems like she felt maybe she was obligated somehow to make you happy out of fear of disappointing you. Maybe. Thats just what I gather from your post.

I'm not big on period sex myself. I usally feel like a crampy beached whale.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

She knows you're a needy little sex fiend, Kaius, and you feel emotionally disconnected without sex at this point. She's got your number, all right.

I hope you know how lucky you are.
    Spammer Spanker

You and Mard are ****ing weirdos. That guy comes on saying how he has a huge penis and loves white women, yet he can't do anything about it. All i read from most of your posts is how being with a white gorgeous girl makes you happy and sex is amazing yet you always have something else to complain about. Stop being so damn insecure and enjoy yourself while you still can.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings