+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do you get lazy too?

do you get lazy too?

Does anyone else occasionally go through periods of time where they feel totally lazy?! I go through this occasionally where all I want to do is sit at home and do nothing.. excessive sleeping, watching TV, playing on the internet, snacking, etc. I am typically extremely active (runner, backpacker, hiker, etc..) so when I get this way I start to wonder if this is healthy/normal. Then I start to feel bad about it..I start to feel like all my work of healthy eating and working out has gone to waste. As of right now, I am going on day three of this slump! (school teacher so I dont even have to go to work right now).. I have probably gained a few pounds.. well feels like it anyway.

Anyway- I was wondering if anyone else ever feels like this?? What is it like for you, how long does it last, and what do you do to "snap out of it"?

thanks

-Kayla-

Sometimes lazy days, sometimes not. Sometimes I can work so hard, I burn myself out, then I spend a few days dossing around to recover....lol

I think we all have lazy days

Sometimes you have to take a break for a few days. Laziness is your way of telling yourself to do this.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks guys! Im snapping out of this tomorrow.. no matter what!

Your laziness might also be a sign that you aren't balancing your daily schedule enough.

This happens to me every so often too. I work nights, sometimes till 2 or 3am, and I'm usually pretty burnt out by the next day. If I have nothing else to do, I usually head over to my boyfriend's place, cuddle up with him, and sleep in. I try to plan any errands or tasks for my days off so that I have ample time to get them done.

Im getting off my ass in the next hour. ive had enough of this. im going to go to a pool party- feeling fat after all that excessive laying around lol-

How was it like?
    Did you get something done?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am generally lazy the first day off after working 2-3 shifts (12.5 hour days on my feet!) in a row. For this reason, I don't like having single days off in between work days, but prefer having 2 days off. Then I can be lazy one day, and productive the next.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?