+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some ideas

Need some ideas

On something nice to do for my boyfriend. I have an feeling he isn't feeling very appreciated.

His ONLY hobby is cars, so not sure if I can do anything that has to do with that.. but its a start right?

Please help

Can you be a little more specific? Does he collect cars, like some rich dude? Or does he fix up old cars? Or just likes to drive a lot? Or maybe he likes to do some street-racing? We're not talking about toy cars, like Hot Wheels, right?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

haha no, no toy cars.

he buys shitty cars, fixes them, sells them, and the ones he really loves, he races them... legally.

Thatonegirl,

Do not even bother with his hobby. If you want to make him feel really appreciated, just tell him that you appreciate him. Think of the things that he does for you that make you feel good. Tell him these things. Let him know about the things that he does that make you feel good. Then look at him straight into the eye and tell him, "Sweetheart, I hope you know that I appreciate you so much in my life". Then after you tell him, grab his collar and pull him close into you and stare at his eyes until you feel silence crackle through the room. Dont say anything, dont smile. Wait for his reply. Then when he starts to speak, tell him to shut his mouth and kiss him with everything that you have got. After you kiss him, place him on the bed and give him a back massage until he falls asleep. Before he wakes up, have his favorite dish of food cooked and ready to be eaten, but dont let him eat it...you have to feed him the food and feed him the drink. After all of this, tell him you appreciate him again. Do it.
    Last edited by Iamabeliever; 10-07-10 at 11:55 AM.

Sexy little costumes usually do the trick. Cook for him and do things that he likes to do that you don't really care for. For example, if he's asked you to do something with him that you really don't care for, do it anyways.

Anything he's mentioned that he's wanted for some time?

Unless you know anything about cars...don't buy him anything that has to do with cars. He seems like the kind of guy that knows what he's doing. If he's anything like me, I'm sure he'll appreciate anything you buy him but he may not really like/want/or need it. On top of that there's generally different types of car guys that like different things.

Like previously mentioned, you really don't need to buy him anything. Just tell him and mean it.

Why do you have a feeling that he isn't appreciated? Nice things are nice, but if he's your boyfriend it would be better if you could find small ways ever day to simply show him that you appreciate him. Taking an interest in his hobby is find and supporting it is an excellent first step, but don't feel you have to buy him anything to tell him how you feel. Good Luck,
    Adam