7. Race
    8. Looks
    9. Age
    10. Life Style
    11. Religion

Make more up!

Give me your type!

THANK YOU!

I never ever look for anything specific and I don't have a type - I either click with someone, or I don't.

I think it's dumb to have preferences and look for someone with blue eyes, dark hair who is strictly 6 ft tall and drives a bmw, lol and because you can end up falling for someone who is just so the opposite of what you may want or have in mind.

That is the way it's always happened with me anyway....I got, what I wouldn't have been looking for, but obviously there had still been an attraction and I was still happy all the same.

I like how women choose types - like they're shopping for clothes. How pathetic and high maintenance.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone has a "type"... that's why people consistently choose similar people over and over again when they are dating, and even when they remarry. I remember once going away with a couple of girlfriends for a weekend, and each of us were hit on by men who were pretty much exactly like our husbands in other people's bodies... for example, my friend is married to a sheriff deputy, and a cop hit on her, and I am married to a chemist, and a biologist hit on me. Weird, huh?

1. Personality - I tend to attract (and prefer) smart, relatively serious men. Also, when I was dating, it was generally the marrying-kind rather than playboys who asked me out.
    2. Style - I don't really know what you mean by this.
    3. Height - of course, we all prefer them to be tall enough that we can wear heels and still feel like a girl.
    4. Build - I prefer thicker, muscular builds... like Russell Crowe's. But I have been attracted to other builds, too.
    5. Job - yes. He needs one. And one that he likes and is proud of. Who wants to listen to anyone whine about not liking to work until they die?
    6. Car - one that is new enough to pass the smog tests and not be breaking down constantly. But I don't really know anything about cars, so I don't care.
    7. Race - never met one that didn't have a fine representative, but I haven't really dated any other than plain old white boys. This is generational though... I didn't have much access to anything else when I was younger.
    8. Looks - dark hair, olive complexion, facial hair, and no shaving of their body hair.
    9. Age - if I were dating for fun, I wouldn't care. If I were dating for relationship potential, >35.
    10. Life Style - I don't understand this category, so I will say I do NOT prefer the white trash lifestyle.
    11. Religion - I don't really care since I am not having any more babies, but I strongly dislike intolerance, so if they were religious, it would have to be a left-leaning religion. Otherwise, I am of the "live and let live" position.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm quiet and quite reserved, I always attract very sociable and out going men.

I tend to think this type are attracted to me and because they see me as someone who would be a 'pushover', who they could dominate. Little do they know, that underneath I'm no doormat and if I'm wronged, I erupt like a volcano....lmao. I've never had any success this type...so next time I would avoid them and pick someone similar to me.

I've tended to attract guys who are ambitious, have their own business doing whatever...I'm ambitious myself.

I also attract laid back 'dreamers'...those who talk about doing things, but never do.

I guess my past bf were kinda alike. I know that what would be my perfect man type and my usual real life types vary completely because usually the good looking men i come across are either full of themselves and put me rite off. My past boyfriends were not what you would call 'to die for' in the looks department. But they were ok, theyre personality shon, through they make me laugh and they can talk to me on serious subjects too.

Anyway my friends tell me i usually go for dark haired men, usually with a bit of an unshaven rugged look, and i always go for the one with a nice smile. I wouldnt go for a really Big man (as in weight) but I dont mind a man with some meat on him either. When it comes to height and eye colour and religion, maybe even star sign ! well thats just stupid , i dont care lol . I fancy nice blonde, clean shaven men too!

Gosh that sounded like a lonely hearts column lol

Funny with some junk in the trunk. Dark hair and dark eyes. Can't be too tall, I like em stocky and lumpy. Can't be a pretty boy but I like a clean shaved baby face.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

^^ You like guys with a big ass?

Not blubber butts but I like something to hang on to.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

I meant like muscular, tight asses.

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Not too muscular like a body builder, or anything. I've dated bony guys before. Never again. So yeah, toned or gooshy but not bony butts.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

I guess some women would and do admire a mans arse, but the arse is usually the last thing I'm looking at and would notice loads of other things before that. Like the broadness of his shoulders for instance and his build...I like broad men, it's more manly and I'd feel more protected and secure if I'm with a beefy guy.

Alas, I got a skinny wimp and married it....

But the last ex...soooo MANLY

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Intelligent, responsible, considerate. Those are must haves.

More specific than this would depend on how these traits mesh. I don't think I would do well with someone who was too obsessive, uptight or conservative. Same for someone consistently selfish. A mature person should be beyond that kind of behaviour. A good work ethic is also important. Beyond that, I wouldn't care what they did so long as they were good at it, reasonably successful and enjoyed it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I don't think I would do well with someone who was too obsessive, uptight or conservative. Same for someone consistently selfish. A mature person should be beyond that kind of behaviour.
    I lol'd heartily.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think I have a particular 'type'. I've dated a pretty broad spectrum.

1. Personality - Slightly laid back, funny. Smart and ego-free. Open minded.
    2. Style - Preppy. Oh, and men in suits make me melt.
    3. Height - Taller than me is all I ask.
    4. Build - I've dated all types except for extremely obese, and don't really have a preference. Ok, that's a lie. My fiance is lean but muscular and I like it a lot.
    5. Job - Something that requires some type of skill or intelligence.
    6. Car - Not important.
    7. Race - Not important, there's sexy men of every colour.
    8. Looks - Not completely important, as long as they're attractive to ME. I've dated people no one I knew found attractive.
    9. Age - Not younger, up to ten years older I guess.
    10. Life Style - Not sure what this means. As long as he's not a gamer, a stoner, or a thug, it's workable.
    11. Religion - None
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast